Komen Charity Ends Grants To Planned Parenthood

They caved because liberal city politicans started pulling the permits for their races. That's why. It is the duty of every conservative to put Komen OUT of business. Then one by one attack every other charity that's a front for liberal causes.

Of all the fallacies in that post, let's concentrate on this one...

liberal city politicans started pulling the permits for their races.

care to link to proof of this happening?

They caved because liberal city politicans started pulling the permits for their races. That's why. It is the duty of every conservative to put Komen OUT of business. Then one by one attack every other charity that's a front for liberal causes.

Sometimes I forget that not everyone is as well informed as I am.

Zack Reed takes on Komen | WTAM - Local News - The BIG One - WTAM 1100

Cleveland) – A councilman has suggested the city refuse to issue a permit this year for the Komen Race for the Cure event that raises money for breast cancer research.

Speaking with WTAM's Bill Wills this morning, Councilman Zack Reed responded to a decision by the Susan G. Komen for the Cure charity to cut grants it had made to Planned Parenthood affiliates throughout the country for breast-cancer screening.

Reed contends it would be hypocritical for runners to race by the homes of poor women, who would not be able to receive free cancer screenings from Planned Parenthood because of Komen funding cuts.

Komen claims new criteria prohibit grants to organizations under investigation. Planned Parenthood is the subject of an inquiry by a Republican congressman who's been encouraged by anti-abortion activists.

Reed plans to introduce a resolution on Monday asking Cleveland Mayor Frank Jackson to refuse the permit. He says of Komen, ``If they're going to play politics, we're going to play politics.''

Read more: Zack Reed takes on Komen | WTAM - Local News - The BIG One - WTAM 1100

Komen shoud cave to politial pressure to prove that it isn't caving to political pressure.

Sometimes I forget that not everyone is as well informed as I am.

Zack Reed takes on Komen | WTAM - Local News - The BIG One - WTAM 1100

Cleveland) – A councilman has suggested the city refuse to issue a permit this year for the Komen Race for the Cure event that raises money for breast cancer research.

Speaking with WTAM's Bill Wills this morning, Councilman Zack Reed responded to a decision by the Susan G. Komen for the Cure charity to cut grants it had made to Planned Parenthood affiliates throughout the country for breast-cancer screening.

Reed contends it would be hypocritical for runners to race by the homes of poor women, who would not be able to receive free cancer screenings from Planned Parenthood because of Komen funding cuts.

Komen claims new criteria prohibit grants to organizations under investigation. Planned Parenthood is the subject of an inquiry by a Republican congressman who's been encouraged by anti-abortion activists.

Reed plans to introduce a resolution on Monday asking Cleveland Mayor Frank Jackson to refuse the permit. He says of Komen, ``If they're going to play politics, we're going to play politics.''

Read more: Zack Reed takes on Komen | WTAM - Local News - The BIG One - WTAM 1100

Komen shoud cave to politial pressure to prove that it isn't caving to political pressure.

A... not my job to search for proof of something YOU claim, it's YOUR job to provide the proof, or you invite skepticism.

B... You said 'liberal city politicians started pulling the permits for their races', indicating multiple (plural on politicians) and also indicating it had already been done 'started pulling permits'.

Your 'proof' doesn't support those statements. Your posted link says it was 1 politician (killing your first point dead), and that he 'plans to introduce a resolution on Monday asking Cleveland Mayor Frank Jackson to refuse the permit'... The word 'plans', FYI, is indicating future tense... that something will be done in the future, not past tense as in something already accomplished (killing your second point even deader than the first).

In other words....

FAIL​

So, let me see if I have this straight.

You go around making accusations that people are "killing innocent children", and in essence make the claim that liberals are committing a form of Genocide.

See how you used quotation marks there? Could you show me the exact post you are taking that quote from? And I'm very sure I haven't used the term "genocide" anywhere in this thread. Are you so incapable of responding to what I actually post that you need to fabricate specific comments that you feel more comfortable dealing with? You realize that is dishonest, right? Have you just given up so completely that you have no shame about resorting to dishonest behavior? Or is this just another manifestation of your deep, deep stupidity?

Then, when someone calls you on it, you defend your actions with some semantic argument about how you didn't actually use the word, "murder".

You don't seem to understand what "semantic" means. I'm not surprised.

Then, you claim that zygotes are human beings, offer no evidence, besides your opinion, to contradict my links to studies that say the opposite..

I answered your inqjuiries about this very specifically and directly. You chose to pretend you didn't see my comments on the matter. Is that how you hide from all answers you don't like? Is that why you keep fabricating comments you wish to attribute to me to which you can then respond?

And then you call everyone "stupid", "drunk" and "crazy" that doesn't agree with you.

Don't try to hide behind "everyone," fool. I said all those things about YOU, specifically. I know you leftists are uncomfortable with the idea of individuals, but I was not addressing a group when I pointed out how extremely stupid YOU are and how YOU seemed at best incapacitated in some way. I was being generous.

The reason I now choose to end my converation with you is not because you've "won" anything, it's because I simply see no point in carrying on a conversation with an insane jackass like yourself.

Perhaps there's some masochistic types out there that will bang their head against the wall all day trying to get through to you, but I am not one of them.

In other words, the only point of this reply was for you to slither out from under your rock to fling one last dollop of dung before running and hiding again. What a hero.

1. Do you believe Abortion to be Murder?

I already addressed this question quite specifically. Don't bother asking questions if you're not going to read the responses.

I totally understand you wanting to shy away from any actual COMMITMENTS on this issue.

If you want to keep going round and round this way that's fine, but if you bother to look you will see I addressed the issue directly and specifically.

The reason is they perform abortions in some clinics...they get tax payer money...not allowed to pay for abortions with tax payer money. most are clearing houses for abortion clinics.

New Topics

Forum List

Back