KOFI THE KING - U.N. push for power is bad news for Iraq & America

I can't believe nobody has commented on the article....

is it too long or too deep?

Originally posted by Zhukov
I just commented on it in the other thread.

I just don't think this is a likely happenstance.

Yeah, I just read your reply. I hope you are right but it does seem to be getting some legs. The key is if Russia and France align together on the security council. If so, we might find ourselves facing a new axis set against us.

Only time will tell.

I just read it. It just confirmed what I already knew: how much I f&cking hate the U.N.!

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
I just read it. It just confirmed what I already knew: how much I f&cking hate the U.N.!

I just discovered the site where that is posted today. They have some very interesting articles!

"The UN rules and the Americans pay."

That has been the UN mantra since the day it was conceived. I still miss the days of Reagan when he told them to stuff it and if they didn't like it they could move out of New York and America would stop paying the bills.

Originally posted by Doc Holiday
. . . I still miss the days of Reagan when he told them to stuff it and if they didn't like it they could move out of New York and America would stop paying the bills.
I miss the days of Reagan period!

I think we should demand kofi's resignation for his part in the scandal that robbed the iraqis of their oil and food.

Forum List

Back