Koch groups slam GOP Obamacare repeal

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

The Kochs' network of donors have plowed big sums — $42 million on TV ads during the 2016 election alone — to help Republicans in Congress retain their majority and push for the defeat of President Obama's signature health-care law. The network also has dispatched thousands of activists to rallies and marches to oppose the law since it was first debated in Congress in 2009.

At a Capitol Hill rally Tuesday attended by about 200 Koch-aligned activists, Americans for Prosperity President Tim Phillips warned that Republicans "will have the shortest-lived majority in the modern era" of they don't toss the law on "the ash heap of history."

The House Republican plan to repeal and replace Obamacare eliminates the mandate that most Americans have health insurance and replaces it with a system of income-based tax credits to encourage people to buy insurance on the open market. Luke Hilgemann, Americans for Prosperity's CEO, said those tax credits amount to a new government entitlement program, opposed by the free-market conservatives aligned with the Kochs.

Ha Ha darn if they do and darn if they don't. Get ready for the screw job, they made a promise to the Koch brothers, see you really do not mean anything to the GOP, only the big corps. I listen as they lie on TV, the GOP has done all it could to hurt the ACA.

FUBAR.

19PSR

The Kochs' network of donors have plowed big sums — $42 million on TV ads during the 2016 election alone — to help Republicans in Congress retain their majority and push for the defeat of President Obama's signature health-care law. The network also has dispatched thousands of activists to rallies and marches to oppose the law since it was first debated in Congress in 2009.

At a Capitol Hill rally Tuesday attended by about 200 Koch-aligned activists, Americans for Prosperity President Tim Phillips warned that Republicans "will have the shortest-lived majority in the modern era" of they don't toss the law on "the ash heap of history."

The House Republican plan to repeal and replace Obamacare eliminates the mandate that most Americans have health insurance and replaces it with a system of income-based tax credits to encourage people to buy insurance on the open market. Luke Hilgemann, Americans for Prosperity's CEO, said those tax credits amount to a new government entitlement program, opposed by the free-market conservatives aligned with the Kochs.

Ha Ha darn if they do and darn if they don't. Get ready for the screw job, they made a promise to the Koch brothers, see you really do not mean anything to the GOP, only the big corps. I listen as they lie on TV, the GOP has done all it could to hurt the ACA.

These 2 brothers are the most evil people in the world...My question is what are they to benefit for this..

Koch groups slam GOP health care replacement plan as 'Obamacare 2.0'

These 2 brothers are the most evil people in the world...My question is what are they to benefit for this..

Actually, I nearly agree with you.

They are the second and third most evil person in the world. They trail very closely right behind Georg Soros.

Though all of them I think are just generals in the kings army.

If you know who the king is. .. . . . ?

They are the second and third most evil person in the world. They trail very closely right behind Georg Soros.

satan's army

satan's army
images

satan's army
images

I mean how much money and greed can a person get,and then try to hurt people with their influence and power.

It blows my mind just how evil money can be.

Forum List

Back