Koch Brothers to fund new Federal Agency

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Jan 2013

Borrowing a page from the Democrats clever Consumer Finance Protection Board, which is privately funded by the Federal Reserve, the Koch Brothers have reached an agreement in principal with President Romney to fund a new federal agency,

"We don't even know what our new agency will do, but you gotta admit, it's fucking cool to own a Federal Agency," said one Koch Brother

"Woot!" chimed in Brother #2

Jan 2013

Borrowing a page from the Democrats clever Consumer Finance Protection Board, which is privately funded by the Federal Reserve, the Koch Brothers have reached an agreement in principal with President Romney to fund a new federal agency,

"We don't even know what our new agency will do, but you gotta admit, it's fucking cool to own a Federal Agency," said one Koch Brother

Anything funded by the federal reserve means that they are printing the money from thin air. Which is the exact same place that money would come from if it was included in the federal budget.

It is being stolen from responsable hard working people who live within there means. It comes from inflation and the devaluation of the currency.

This is nothing but a fraud. It is playing on the sheer stupidity of the common American. Fuckers can beat whatever hottest video game is out right now in under 20 minutes but they havent got a clue where the money in there wallet comes from, how it was created, or the rules of its use.

Jan 2013

So now you're thinking that RINO Romney is going to beat out the REAL conservatives in the GOP primary?

Man, that's gotta sting like a mo-fo. :badgrin:

They already did, it's called the

Bureau of Rigid Ideology and Brutal Economic Domination

or B.R.I.B.E.D.

A.K.A.

THE

R.N.C.

A.K.A.

Wall Street.

goddamn, are you schmucks humorless.

It's something I've noticed over the years. I found it particularly amusing when Randi Rhodes got all bent out of shape at one of Colberts bits. I remember thinking to myself, wow lady you have no sense of humour and man you are dumb as a post, Colberts on YOUR side!:lol::lol:

Koch Brother #2, "Just wait until Richard Melon Scarife hears about this!"

Forum List

Back