Koch Brothers funded Climate Research. What they found? Oooh, that's gotta hurt.

In typical fashion, when caught lying, CON$ just keep on lying. The company has nothing to do with PUBLIC RELATIONS. They advise company, governments, research groups, etc., on how to use their energy resources efficiently. You are just full of shit!!!

YOU do not get to define what the company does!
Get it!

And you don't get to decide what people mean when they say things...

BTW, if you are talking to me than address your speech to me, not to the board like a child begging for attention...

IF the company is as you say they are why do they say this on their front page?

Muller & Associates™ | Impartial Energy Expertise™

"We know that in order to be effective, solutions must be sustainable… and we know that for businesses, sustainable solutions must be profitable as well."

Sounds like they are into making money with eco-conscious alternatives, and that requires what exactly? A good public image as well as some scientific crap to back you...

The further this by saying....

"GreenGov™ is a service offered by Muller & Associates for Governments, International Organizations, non profits, and other organizations that work with Government. The aim is to provide politically-neutral counsel that is broad in scope while rooted in the hard facts of state-of-the-art science and engineering."

What do they mean by "politically neutral counsel" ? Counsel means the consult and what does that entail? telling people what to do to best help their business or acheive their goals, in this case its telling how to get support from people.. PUBLIC RELATIONS.....

Douchebag, consulting governments, agencies, and all the people they say they say requires PR work, that wouldn't be a very effective consulting firm if they couldn't consult on the public aspect of it now would it?

Now please grow up and stop trying to twist and distract from the fact you were caught once again lying...
Again, you prove that caught lying, CON$ just keep on lying. Nowhere are the words PUBLIC RELATIONS, so as you have been programmed you take other words and redefine them as PUBLIC RELATIONS. Counseling on efficient use of energy resources so businesses remain profitable is not PUBLIC RELATIONS!

YOU DON'T GET TO CONTROL THE LANGUAGE!!! PERIOD!
Get it?

October 11, 2011
RUSH: I've often said, I said last week he who controls the definition of words, the meaning of words, controls the debate. He who controls the language controls the debate.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Stomp your foot and cry now...:lol:

A consulting firm does what? Consults..

But don't take my word for it read what they say they did recently...

Nigeria
Engagement of stakeholders, including governors, ministers, researchers, local community groups, and international aid organisations to build consensus on how international donor funds can be used most effectively to leverage Nigeria's own oil resources

Abu Dhabi
Model for citizen-centric service delivery through national government portal for the Government of Abu Dhabi

Bangladesh
Developing national action plan for the Information Society for the Government of Bangladesh

Croatia
Government project to develop national government portal and citizen-centric delivery strategy

Mexico
Review of national e-Government strategy and recommendations for action

Sure reads like a lot of PR work there... So.....yeah I called it right didn't I asshole..

Cooling the Warming Debate - YouTube

Look at the Anarctic for the last 20 years. Kind of puts the yap that the deniers have been putting out about it getting cooler there to bed.

In fact, this kind of visualiztion really shows the increase in rate of warming for the last 20 years. And how far it is from normal variation. Not that the board denialists will ever admit just how wrong that they are.
So the 'deniers' are just denying warming?

Good, we've got that cleared up.

But, you call those who don't deny that 'deniers' as well.

Do you actually think clearly? Can you?

And you said what, Sis?:cuckoo:

So along with a lying sellout fake, we can add sexist to the list as well now.... Dude you are pathetic.. You can't debate a poster fairly as a person and have to resort to attempts to discredit her based on gender?

You must not have gotten out of the house much lately but, women can and do go into almost any field they have the ability and desire to pursue.. And that would be ability regardless of gender..

of all the ridiculous and pathetic things you have written on here, that has to take the cake....:clap2:

Nice job, you are now a worthless individual...:clap2:

So the 'deniers' are just denying warming?

Good, we've got that cleared up.

But, you call those who don't deny that 'deniers' as well.

Do you actually think clearly? Can you?

And you said what, Sis?:cuckoo:

So along with a lying sellout fake, we can add sexist to the list as well now.... Dude you are pathetic.. You can't debate a poster fairly as a person and have to resort to attempts to discredit her based on gender?

You must not have gotten out of the house much lately but, women can and do go into almost any field they have the ability and desire to pursue.. And that would be ability regardless of gender..

of all the ridiculous and pathetic things you have written on here, that has to take the cake....:clap2:

Nice job, you are now a worthless individual...:clap2:
All that is true.

But, after looking at his post, I think he still thinks that I've denied there was warming.

I never did.

Ever.

And, he's been told that before. Unfortunately, he must be having some sort of delusions again.

Or, just lying about what I say and have said. He does that a lot.

And you don't get to decide what people mean when they say things...

BTW, if you are talking to me than address your speech to me, not to the board like a child begging for attention...

IF the company is as you say they are why do they say this on their front page?

"We know that in order to be effective, solutions must be sustainable… and we know that for businesses, sustainable solutions must be profitable as well."

Sounds like they are into making money with eco-conscious alternatives, and that requires what exactly? A good public image as well as some scientific crap to back you...

The further this by saying....

"GreenGov™ is a service offered by Muller & Associates for Governments, International Organizations, non profits, and other organizations that work with Government. The aim is to provide politically-neutral counsel that is broad in scope while rooted in the hard facts of state-of-the-art science and engineering."

What do they mean by "politically neutral counsel" ? Counsel means the consult and what does that entail? telling people what to do to best help their business or acheive their goals, in this case its telling how to get support from people.. PUBLIC RELATIONS.....

Douchebag, consulting governments, agencies, and all the people they say they say requires PR work, that wouldn't be a very effective consulting firm if they couldn't consult on the public aspect of it now would it?

Now please grow up and stop trying to twist and distract from the fact you were caught once again lying...
Again, you prove that caught lying, CON$ just keep on lying. Nowhere are the words PUBLIC RELATIONS, so as you have been programmed you take other words and redefine them as PUBLIC RELATIONS. Counseling on efficient use of energy resources so businesses remain profitable is not PUBLIC RELATIONS!

Get it?

October 11, 2011
RUSH: I've often said, I said last week he who controls the definition of words, the meaning of words, controls the debate. He who controls the language controls the debate.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Nigeria
Engagement of stakeholders, including governors, ministers, researchers, local community groups, and international aid organisations to build consensus on how international donor funds can be used most effectively to leverage Nigeria's own oil resources

Abu Dhabi
Model for citizen-centric service delivery through national government portal for the Government of Abu Dhabi

Bangladesh
Developing national action plan for the Information Society for the Government of Bangladesh

Croatia
Government project to develop national government portal and citizen-centric delivery strategy

Mexico
Review of national e-Government strategy and recommendations for action
Sure reads like a lot of PR work there... So.....yeah I called it right didn't I asshole..
When you edit out most of what they do, and ignore what they actually do, you can spin it any way you want.

Here's some of what you edited out.

For investors

• Due dilligence on a new design for water purification
  • Due dilligence on micro-generation of electricity using a novel design for wind power
  • Due dilligence on small scale nuclear power generation
For a major energy company

• Led workshops on oil pipeline leak detection, and recovery of methane hydrates. Took responsibility for organizing work and writing the final report.
  • Participant in workshops on geoengineering, new methods for enhanced oil recovery, and underground coal gasification. Contributed critical ideas that solved key issues and wrote sections of final report.
  • Part of the advisory committee for biofuels.
For a major private equity firm

• Reviewed technologies related to nuclear power, and made recommendations for investment
  • Evaluated future trends in the boiler industry
  • Analyzed coal gasification technologies and made recommendations for future development and use
For a venture capital firm

• Analyzed technology, viability and market for advanced battery technologies and fuel cells - with emphasis on identifying technology critical paths
The stuff you deliberately ignored doesn't sound very much like PR to any honest person!

Get it?

October 11, 2011

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!

When you edit out most of what they do, and ignore what they actually do, you can spin it any way you want.

For investors

• Due dilligence on micro-generation of electricity using a novel design for wind power

• Led workshops on oil pipeline leak detection, and recovery of methane hydrates. Took responsibility for organizing work and writing the final report.
  • Participant in workshops on geoengineering, new methods for enhanced oil recovery, and underground coal gasification. Contributed critical ideas that solved key issues and wrote sections of final report.

• Reviewed technologies related to nuclear power, and made recommendations for investment
  • Analyzed coal gasification technologies and made recommendations for future development and use

• Analyzed technology, viability and market for advanced battery technologies and fuel cells - with emphasis on identifying technology critical paths
The stuff you deliberately ignored doesn't sound very much like PR to any honest person!

EDIT? you shithead ...LOL

Does the list include my citations? Yes.. In fact the only one out of sequence was the first one, the last 4 were in order from the list you lying little POS, I didn't post the entire list because its time consuming and I have a life you twerp...

Talk about editing, WTH is up with your citation? You cherry picked a bit Don't ya think tool?? Where is the FULL list? If you cried about my shortened version you should have cited the full list to show your goodwill and intentions. But you didn't do that did you..

You want to pretend consulting public agencies and governments on how to be green is not PR work you go right on ahead with your ignorant self... But the point you cannot deny still remains... He is using his position as head of the Berkely group to further his business in Green consulting be that PR (like it is) or consulting on green tech and strategies (PR work again) it makes little difference.

You precious source is busted being no better than the so-called oil owned scientists you cry about... He is your version of any of the anti-AGW scientific groups out there you cry incessantly about...

So congrats for bringing it to light.. Good to know who the fakes are...:clap2:

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!

For investors

Does the list include my citations? Yes.. In fact the only one out of sequence was the first one, the last 4 were in order from the list you lying little POS, I didn't post the entire list because its time consuming and I have a life you twerp...

Talk about editing, WTH is up with your citation? You cherry picked a bit Don't ya think tool?? Where is the FULL list? If you cried about my shortened version you should have cited the full list to show your goodwill and intentions. But you didn't do that did you..

You want to pretend consulting public agencies and governments on how to be green is not PR work you go right on ahead with your ignorant self... But the point you cannot deny still remains... He is using his position as head of the Berkely group to further his business in Green consulting be that PR (like it is) or consulting on green tech and strategies (PR work again) it makes little difference.

You precious source is busted being no better than the so-called oil owned scientists you cry about... He is your version of any of the anti-AGW scientific groups out there you cry incessantly about...

:bsflag:
You didn't post the whole list because you are a worthless pathological lying piece of shit!!! You don't have time, that is the most pathetic lie you've ever told, and you've told plenty. Like it takes hours to stroke your cursor a little tiny bit higher on the page! :asshole:

Last edited:

You didn't post the whole list because you are a worthless pathological lying piece of shit!!! You don't have time, that is the most pathetic lie you've ever told, and you've told plenty. Like it takes hours to stroke your cursor a little tiny bit higher on the page! :asshole:

SO WHY DIDN'T YOU POST THE ENTIRE LIST THEN?

yeah thought so tool.... Now care to stay with the point? The point oh clone master, is the fact he (the Berkeley group head scientist) is using his position to further his own outside interests, in this case being a green consulting firm... Just LIKE I SAID... Now you cry like a little punk over even the slightest hint of oil money in any researchers income, and regard any outside interest that may effect their claims, yet act like this is not a problem when its on your side of the argument...

Do you have any idea how two-faced that is? Of course you don't you lie over what person says in a web forum and lie about lying about it after getting caught..

milloy didn't say what you said he did, your scientist in your link is using his "science" to make his business money, and you still think you are somehow the honest one here.....:lol:

yeah thought so tool.... Now care to stay with the point? The point oh clone master, is the fact he (the Berkeley group head scientist) is using his position to further his own outside interests, in this case being a green consulting firm... Just LIKE I SAID... Now you cry like a little punk over even the slightest hint of oil money in any researchers income, and regard any outside interest that may effect their claims, yet act like this is not a problem when its on your side of the argument...

Do you have any idea how two-faced that is? Of course you don't you lie over what person says in a web forum and lie about lying about it after getting caught..

milloy didn't say what you said he did, your scientist in your link is using his "science" to make his business money, and you still think you are somehow the honest one here.....:lol:

Hey slacker...edthecynic is not me and I am not edthecynic... you're confused...:eek:

Intelligent people know what Milloy is saying and why he is saying it. You are either unable to comprehend what he's saying or refuse to acknowledge it.

I asked you a reasonable question; you refused to answer it. I will ask it AGAIN:

You know, a reasonable person like myself is skeptical of government, including agencies like the EPA. That is what intelligent people do. But, I also understand that the purpose of the EPA is environmental protection; a needed and vital function, if we are a civil society.

But I am very skeptical of people like Steve Milloy, bordering on cynicism, because of his long history of trying to protect dirty energy cartels from responsibility and cost for the harm they cause to human, fish and fowl.

You on the other hand only have cynicism for the EPA, and ZERO skepticism for people like Milloy. WHY is that?

It is a reasonable question. I expect an honest answer.

It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.
Albert Camus

Because you already posted the rest of the list, therefore I only had to post what you left out to expose your complete dishonesty, as exemplified by your "time consuming" lie. DUH!

Hey slacker...edthecynic is not me and I am not edthecynic... you're confused...:eek:

Intelligent people know what Milloy is saying and why he is saying it. You are either unable to comprehend what he's saying or refuse to acknowledge it.

I asked you a reasonable question; you refused to answer it. I will ask it AGAIN:

You know, a reasonable person like myself is skeptical of government, including agencies like the EPA. That is what intelligent people do. But, I also understand that the purpose of the EPA is environmental protection; a needed and vital function, if we are a civil society.

But I am very skeptical of people like Steve Milloy, bordering on cynicism, because of his long history of trying to protect dirty energy cartels from responsibility and cost for the harm they cause to human, fish and fowl.

You on the other hand only have cynicism for the EPA, and ZERO skepticism for people like Milloy. WHY is that?

Albert Camus

Okay then maybe you can explain why you two answer each others posts and continue each others arguments... yeah...:cuckoo:

Look Bfgrnthecynic, or edbfgrn or whatever the hell your name is this time, you want to defend YOUR claims for a change then? Didn't think so.. Sorry if I am course but I hate a coward who lets other people do his arguing and only comes back when he feels its safe again...

As far as skepticism for Milloy I have no reason to be skeptical of him, all he seems to have done is ask other people to be more critical and less alarmist. I think thats a good thing.. So far all you (through your proxy) have been able to do is lie about what he said. I don't need to be skeptical of him you already are.. He hasn't lied to me that I am aware of yet...

However the AGW crowd has lied to me repeatedly and continue to do so. They have sold their scientific integrity to further a cause.. That is no different than religion doing it... yet many of you so-called "good guys" who only want to save the planet seem to be all too eager to forgive or excuse whatever lies they tell simply because you believe its the right thing to do for the planet...

I wrote in depth on here before why I feel the way I do, but you and the clone army couldn't take it and trolled it until the point was lost.. I won't make that mistake again... You don't care why I don't support AGW, you just want to distract from what ya did in here... So drop the pretense.. milloy may not be a saint but he didn't say the crap you and your clone said he did...

Because you already posted the rest of the list, therefore I only had to post what you left out to expose your complete dishonesty, as exemplified by your "time consuming" lie. DUH!

So, I didn't post the full list and it wasn't okay by you, so you show me how wrong it was by not posting the full list yourself... But im the bad one for it... uh-huh.....:cuckoo:

No seriously.....:cuckoo:

Albert Camus

Okay then maybe you can explain why you two answer each others posts and continue each others arguments... yeah...:cuckoo:

Look Bfgrnthecynic, or edbfgrn or whatever the hell your name is this time, you want to defend YOUR claims for a change then? Didn't think so.. Sorry if I am course but I hate a coward who lets other people do his arguing and only comes back when he feels its safe again...
In typical CON$ervative "take responsibility for yourself" behavior, you want others to explain why you are too stupid to be able to tell one poster from another. :asshole:

So, I didn't post the full list and it wasn't okay by you, so you show me how wrong it was by not posting the full list yourself... But im the bad one for it... uh-huh.....:cuckoo:

No seriously.....:cuckoo:
Typical CON$ervative dumb act!

It was what you CHERRY-PICKED from the list, leaving out what contradicted your bullshit, that was the issue, not simply that the list was not complete. As if you didn't know. :asshole:

Just keep right on posting, G-vig:lol:

With every post you confirm that you are an idiot.

Muller and his team have submitted their work for peer review. It will pass and be another nail in the coffin of the dimwiddies like you.

It is warming, the work of the scientists around the world is once again confirmed, and the physics that they base their work on is also confirmed.

We are the primary cause of the present warming. No other reasonable answer has been presented.

Just keep right on posting, G-vig:lol:

With every post you confirm that you are an idiot.

Muller and his team have submitted their work for peer review. It will pass and be another nail in the coffin of the dimwiddies like you.

It is warming, the work of the scientists around the world is once again confirmed, and the physics that they base their work on is also confirmed.

Yup, most likely. Peer-review should pass, but waiting for that actually to happen is wise.

.... We are the primary cause of the present warming. No other reasonable answer has been presented.
Faulty conclusion.

As usual.

Last edited:

Albert Camus

In typical CON$ervative "take responsibility for yourself" behavior, you want others to explain why you are too stupid to be able to tell one poster from another. :asshole:

LOL, dude you really have no other defense than to call me a conservative... WOW... I just nailed you and your clone for lying repeatedly, finishing each others arguments, and doing exactly what you cried about me doing, and all you can do is use the same line over and over... "typical CON$ervative..." Seriously, no joke... How old are you? What are you 10? 12? or are you really that socially inept?

Damn dude at least get new lame tag line...:lol:

Albert Camus

As far as skepticism for Milloy I have no reason to be skeptical of him, all he seems to have done is ask other people to be more critical and less alarmist. I think thats a good thing.. So far all you (through your proxy) have been able to do is lie about what he said. I don't need to be skeptical of him you already are.. He hasn't lied to me that I am aware of yet...

However the AGW crowd has lied to me repeatedly and continue to do so. They have sold their scientific integrity to further a cause.. That is no different than religion doing it... yet many of you so-called "good guys" who only want to save the planet seem to be all too eager to forgive or excuse whatever lies they tell simply because you believe its the right thing to do for the planet...

I wrote in depth on here before why I feel the way I do, but you and the clone army couldn't take it and trolled it until the point was lost.. I won't make that mistake again... You don't care why I don't support AGW, you just want to distract from what ya did in here... So drop the pretense.. milloy may not be a saint but he didn't say the crap you and your clone said he did...

Hey Einstein, please show me the post where edthecynic commented on Steve Milloy? You are confused.

You said: "As far as skepticism for Milloy I have no reason to be skeptical of him, all he seems to have done is ask other people to be more critical and less alarmist."

REALLY??? Any intelligent, reasonable and HONEST person would not come to that conclusion from his op-ed piece in the Washington Times.

The following are ALL Steve Milloy's words:

MILLOY: Show us the bodies, EPA

Green agency uses phony death statistics to justify job-killing rules

To paraphrase cinematic sports agent Jerry McGuire, “Show me the bodies.”

While that may sound harsh, given that the EPA is about to kill hundreds of thousands of jobs and cost our crippled economy countless billions of dollars, Republicans must demand some sort of proof that the alleged harms are indeed happening.

The EPA says air pollution kills tens of thousands of people annually. This is on a par with traffic accident fatalities. While we can identify traffic accident victims, air pollution victims are unknown, unidentified and as far as anyone can tell, figments of EPA’s statistical imagination.

Steve Milloy is not only denying coal plant pollution kills people, he is denying AIR POLLUTION kills people...

You are dishonest, disingenuous and ignorant.

Last edited:

Albert Camus

Hey Einstein, please show me the post where edthecynic commented on Steve Milloy? You are confused.

You said: "As far as skepticism for Milloy I have no reason to be skeptical of him, all he seems to have done is ask other people to be more critical and less alarmist."

REALLY??? Any intelligent, reasonable and HONEST person would not come to that conclusion from his op-ed piece in the Washington Times.

While that may sound harsh, given that the EPA is about to kill hundreds of thousands of jobs and cost our crippled economy countless billions of dollars, Republicans must demand some sort of proof that the alleged harms are indeed happening.

The EPA says air pollution kills tens of thousands of people annually. This is on a par with traffic accident fatalities. While we can identify traffic accident victims, air pollution victims are unknown, unidentified and as far as anyone can tell, figments of EPA’s statistical imagination.

Steve Milloy is not only denying coal plant pollution kills people, he is denying AIR POLLUTION kills people...

SO then please explain why you two have been answering each others post responses?

Bfgrn your first post here in this thread that I noticed was your snide little comment to edthecynic about me claiming something I didn't imply much less say... Remember? You also made a defense of milloy in your next post you told me for some strange reason how you were not ed and ed was not you.... I remembered thinking WTH? So I went with it since you opened the door... Must have a reason to just throw that out there like ya did...

Ed has been lying from the start, first about the OP article, then muller and his partiality, then his business.. You brought a different argument into it and answered for him much of the time, so you want me to make sure i don't get a name mixed up, then don't answer for other people or the other you...

The only reason I call you two the same person is the fact YOU brought it up...LOL

Now please keep calling me confused SYBIL....:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Hey Einstein, please show me the post where edthecynic commented on Steve Milloy?
You are confused.

SO then please explain why you two have been answering each others post responses?

Bfgrn your first post here in this thread that I noticed was your snide little comment to edthecynic about me claiming something I didn't imply much less say... Remember? You also made a defense of milloy in your next post you told me for some strange reason how you were not ed and ed was not you.... I remembered thinking WTH? So I went with it since you opened the door... Must have a reason to just throw that out there like ya did...

Ed has been lying from the start, first about milloy, then muller and his partiality, then his business..

The only reason I call you two the same person is the fact YOU brought it up...LOL

Now please keep calling me confused SYBIL....:cuckoo:
In TYPICAL CON$ervative fashion, when caught lying, you just keep on lying!!! :asshole:

I never said anything about Milloy, you ignorant :asshole:
You were challenged to show where I said anything about Milloy, and all you do is repeat the lie, like a TYPICAL CON$ervative :asshole:
You have no credibility.

Forum List

Back