Kobes' X rated trial

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by dilloduck, Aug 29, 2004.

1. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    I thought for sure this guy would walk and still may but the news thats eeks out has made me wonder. Sounds like the victim is going to claim that she said NO to a particular "thing" Kobe did to her face. Rape may have to be redefined here.

2. krisy

krisy Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +112
    I can't say I have been following this,but it's had not to know what is going on when you watch the news. Fromthe stuff I hear,I thought it would maybe be a difficult case to win. I guess she had other DNA on her underwear and that seemed really bad for the prosecution. I mean,who has sex with another guy after they have been raped? Some expert was on the other day and said that some victims have sex with another man after being raped. Doesn't make sense to me and I think she has some questions to answer. Don't get me wrong though,I definitley can't sya I think he is innocent...not sure what I think.

3. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    It sounds like the prosecution will try to say that the woman said NO to only a certain part of the sex act. Now that's really splittin hairs !---(ooops) :halo:

4. DKSuddeth

DKSuddeth Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62
    well, no really does mean no. unless we're going to try to redefine no in this case. does consent to one act mean consent to any act? If thats the case, look out girls. :fifty:

5. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403

Exactly--if this what the case turns out to be, it might actually be interesting.

" I agree to abc but xyz is a no go " Does the right to say no include the responsibilty to precisely define what "no" includes ?

6. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Not under the criminal law, it isn't.

7. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    Women have all the power over men. A woman can decide 'after' the fact she didn't want it, and claim rape. A woman can moan..."yes..YES....no!! Yess!" and claim rape because during her activity she used 'no'.

(shrug). Kobe is a victim in this... :)

8. Moi

Moi Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11
    You have a very incorrect interpretation of the law. But I have the perfect solution though.

These powerless men should learn to keep it in their pants. That seems to me the best protection against false accusations. Especially for a married man.

9. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    are you recommending that the poor females go without? :wank:

10. Moi

Moi Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Not at all. I'm recommending that married men have sex with their wives after receiving consent. That unmarried men have sex with whatever women chooses to consent. That men stop using force and threats to get what they want.

Powerless means being forced to have a penis stuck either in your mouth, vagina or anus. Powerless means going on a date with someone and being violated by a penis or other object, through the use of force, into your mouth, vagina or anus.

If I seem particularly vulgar my apologies. But powerless isn't the rare occurrence of being accused of rape when you've not done so- that's what the legal system is for. One in four women, some 20 million if you count the national crime statistics, have either been raped or have had it attempted on them. I doubt, no actually I know, one in four men haven't been falsely accused.

Powerless is having such violations performed on you when you have no ability to stop them- no subsequent legal action can adjudicate that away.