Kobach will clean Kansas of illegal invaders!

Those crops are not going to pick themselves.

Approximately 90% of the land area of Kansas is devoted to agriculture production. Besides wheat, the most important crops in Kansas are corn, soybeans, grain sorghum (milo) and hay.

Illegal aliens take absolutely no part in the growing or harvesting of those crops, as all of the work involved with those crops is performed by the farmer and his family.
Have you ever BEEN to Kansas?

He is correct, the crops grown in Kansas are not labor intensive.

Kansas Credit Rating & Economy are being Flushed down the Drain as their Deficit & Debt EXPLODE!!!
budget.jpg

Approximately 90% of the land area of Kansas is devoted to agriculture production. Besides wheat, the most important crops in Kansas are corn, soybeans, grain sorghum (milo) and hay.

Illegal aliens take absolutely no part in the growing or harvesting of those crops, as all of the work involved with those crops is performed by the farmer and his family.

Really?

So the illegals are flocking to Kansas for what, the beaches?

The scenery?

The cultural activities?

The recreational options?

Wouldn’t be the farm work now would it.

Kansas has had enough of Kobach and Brownback, and Republicans. Blue Wave, baby!

Well, he has managed to destroy the Kansas economy. That took talent.

You don't have a clue what you're saying. I would even go as far as to call you a detestable lair. Shame on you, liar. I see nothing in the BLS stats that supports your lie.

Kansas Economy at a Glance

LMAO Nice try to baffle us with statistics. Here below is an assessment on the Kansas Economy this summer:

How state tax cuts in Kansas raised municipalities’ borrowing costs

I wonder if 19% of the population lives in poverty as they do here in Mexifornia?
I wonder if good quality people have to live shoulder to shoulder with filthy thirdworlders that can’t speak English?
I wonder if people in KS have become foreigners on their own soil like folks here in Mexifornia have?
Anyone have the answers...don’t be shy.

Kansas for the Native Americans..... go Kobach.

I’m thinking you missed a very important history lesson back in the day...you see, Americans became American in 1776. What else can I teach you.

A very big difference between a native American and a Native America. If you didn't go to school, maybe I can explain.

I’m thinking you missed a very important history lesson back in the day...you see, Americans became American in 1776. What else can I teach you.

A very big difference between a native American and a Native America. If you didn't go to school, maybe I can explain.

“A caveman once took another caveman’s cave”
So fucking what...nothing pre 1776 matters bud. You can scream and cry all you want...nothing changes. There’s a pesky document that you twisted lowlifes hate that changed everything on this soil. Look it up.

So fucking what...nothing pre 1776 matters bud. You can scream and cry all you want...nothing changes. There’s a pesky document that you twisted lowlifes hate that changed everything on this soil. Look it up.

Does anything matter?

All of a sudden things start to matter when it's so fucking convenient for you. Yes, when the US was taking intellectual property, it didn't matter. When China does it, it's so fucking important that it's stopped.

When white people were streaming into the US, it didn't matter, when darker skinned people do it, it matters.

Yeah, it's called compartmentalization.

The ability to be able to argue one thing one minute and the totally contrary thing the next.

Does anything matter?

All of a sudden things start to matter when it's so fucking convenient for you. Yes, when the US was taking intellectual property, it didn't matter. When China does it, it's so fucking important that it's stopped.

When white people were streaming into the US, it didn't matter, when darker skinned people do it, it matters.

The ability to be able to argue one thing one minute and the totally contrary thing the next.

Retard semantics, you’re reaching big time.
You can’t possibly be this stupid...shit and times change.
There was a time when fathers fucked daughters and people ate their dead...so fucking what. Move on bud.
How far back do you want to go...caveman era?
We didn’t really have any immigration law before 1868...it was a free for all. Realistically we should talk about 1892 (the Ellis Island era) and beyond...makes more sense right? What about the introduction of welfare in 1935? Shouldn’t that be considered?
We The People said we want to control immigration through Bills and the legislation...WE laid laws on the books and elected politicians who swore to uphold those laws.
You don’t believe that We The People should have the right to control and regulate immigration because once upon a time a caveman took another caveman’s cave. You believe that because this nation once needed immigrants we are now obligated to ALWAYS foster immigrants.
Think about how retarded you sound.

There really is no precedent for “if you are here first then it’s yours forever”

Does anything matter?

Retard semantics, you’re reaching big time.
You can’t possibly be this stupid...shit and times change.
There was a time when fathers fucked daughters and people ate their dead...so fucking what. Move on bud.
How far back do you want to go...caveman era?
We didn’t really have any immigration law before 1868...it was a free for all. Realistically we should talk about 1892 (the Ellis Island era) and beyond...makes more sense right? What about the introduction of welfare in 1935? Shouldn’t that be considered?
We The People said we want to control immigration through Bills and the legislation...WE laid laws on the books and elected politicians who swore to uphold those laws.
You don’t believe that We The People should have the right to control and regulate immigration because once upon a time a caveman took another caveman’s cave. You believe that because this nation once needed immigrants we are now obligated to ALWAYS foster immigrants.
Think about how retarded you sound.

Yes, instead of talking about the topic, just insult. Yeah, that's the best way forward, because then you don't have to actually use your brain. Well done.

There really is no precedent for “if you are here first then it’s yours forever”

So then Mexico can take over the US.

Kansas Credit Rating & Economy are being Flushed down the Drain as their Deficit & Debt EXPLODE!!!
budget.jpg

Really?

So the illegals are flocking to Kansas for what, the beaches?

The scenery?

The cultural activities?

The recreational options?

Wouldn’t be the farm work now would it.

Kansas has had enough of Kobach and Brownback, and Republicans. Blue Wave, baby!

Well, he has managed to destroy the Kansas economy. That took talent.

You don't have a clue what you're saying. I would even go as far as to call you a detestable lair. Shame on you, liar. I see nothing in the BLS stats that supports your lie.

Kansas Economy at a Glance

LMAO Nice try to baffle us with statistics. Here below is an assessment on the Kansas Economy this summer:

How state tax cuts in Kansas raised municipalities’ borrowing costs

I wonder if 19% of the population lives in poverty as they do here in Mexifornia?
I wonder if good quality people have to live shoulder to shoulder with filthy thirdworlders that can’t speak English?
I wonder if people in KS have become foreigners on their own soil like folks here in Mexifornia have?
Anyone have the answers...don’t be shy.
Kansas income is stagnant while California is soaring!!!
fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back