Koba (stalin) killed more Ukrainians than Hitler killed Jews, says USA congressman

The Soviet Union civilized Russia. Russia went from the most illiterate country in Europe to one of the most literate countries in Europe because of communism.

so? -------Mussolini made the trains run on time
man, this guy is a professional provocateur from olgino , he sells himself for a Marxist Jew from Odessa (one of my favorite cities ) in the same time talks about "bad" genes.... he can not even follow his story line

he don't sound like any of the Odessa jews I have known
What do Odessa Jews sound like?

people who do not say "stalin was such a nice boychik"
Stalin was the best goyim regime ever for Jews. He liberated Auschwitz, he killed 5 million Nazis, he gave funding, and supplies to Israel in 1948.

Last edited:
so? -------Mussolini made the trains run on time
man, this guy is a professional provocateur from olgino , he sells himself for a Marxist Jew from Odessa (one of my favorite cities ) in the same time talks about "bad" genes.... he can not even follow his story line

Stalin was the best goyim regime ever for Jews. He liberated Auschwitz, he killed 5 million Nazis, he gave funding, and supplies to Israel in 1948.

tell that one to the Odessa jew comedians

tell that one to the Odessa jew comedians
Stalin's Soviets liberated Auschwitz.
Soviet Forces Liberate Auschwitz — United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
Stalin's Soviets killed 5 million Nazis.
Eastern Front (World War II) - Wikipedia
Stalin's Soviets helped found Israel.
Molotov, MIM, Dogma, and Stalin’s support for Israel

What's the point? It is alleged that Stalin wasn't as bad as Hitler or Hitler wasn't as bad as Stalin? How about tossing in the Chinese Peoples revolution where Chairman Mao presided over the murder of millions of his own people?

New Topics

Forum List

Back