Know Your Rights

I'm not sure of your point, but the Second Amendment's reference to a "well regulated militia" seems a bit outmoded. But even without it, we still have an INALIENABLE right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Obviously, that includes the right to defend yourself, your family and your property.

• Banned
I'm not sure of your point, but the Second Amendment's reference to a "well regulated militia" seems a bit outmoded. But even without it, we still have an INALIENABLE right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Obviously, that includes the right to defend yourself, your family and your property.

My point isn't about a "well regulated militia". It's about self defense.

Most all domestic militias are radical right wing terrorist groups.

• Banned

Most all domestic militias are radical right wing terrorist groups.

The two men in the pic are not part of a militia. They are citizens exercising their rights as free Americans.

543279_456569257731898_1989737216_n.jpg

Forum List

Back