know your nuts

th

Macadamias?

NO!

this is what macadamias look like in the shell....

macadamia-nut.jpg

If nobody guesses it by tomorrow, I will disclose what kind of nut it is.

If nobody guesses it by tomorrow, I will disclose what kind of nut it is.

I will figure them out, eventually.

Googling, as we speak.

In the meantime, does anyone know these nuts?

P6133014.jpg
They look like litchi fruit.

Wow. Man. You're. Good.

Yeah, I was looking up exotic nuts, and I bumped into them, the litchis/ lychees.

From what I understand, they're considered to be both nuts AND fruits. Is that correct, Jug?

I will figure them out, eventually.

Googling, as we speak.

In the meantime, does anyone know these nuts?

P6133014.jpg

Wow. Man. You're. Good.

Yeah, I was looking up exotic nuts, and I bumped into them, the litchis/ lychees.

From what I understand, they're considered to be both nuts AND fruits. Is that correct, Jug?
They are considered fruit, but when dried, they are sometimes referred to as nuts. If you have a Chinatown in your city, you can usually find them there. You can also get them in Mexico. They have a unique flower like flavor, quite good.

Wow. Man. You're. Good.

They are considered fruit, but when dried, they are sometimes referred to as nuts. If you have a Chinatown in your city, you can usually find them there. You can also get them in Mexico. They have a unique flower like flavor, quite good.

I only go to Mexico for one thing, bro, and it durned sure ain't nuts. :prostitutes: :badgrin:

Okay, well, two things. :cocaine: :badgrin:

Thanks, Juggy. :thup:

don't be sexual when it comes to protein and all that...do not.... what the heck !!!

the king and queen of nuts is Australian Macadamia....the most delicious and sadly...the most expensive.

end of story.

Forum List

Back