Know the TRUTH about the Government Health Care Bill H.R.3200 - Key Points

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcBaSP31Be8]Know the TRUTH about the Government Health Care Bill H.R.3200 - Key Points - YouTube[/ame]

Watched the first 2 minutes.

Not a single thing mentioned is true.

Oh look, it's the Moderator who BLAMED the video for Benghazi and demanded the arrest of the filmmaker.. I posted some of your threads yesterday showing what a joke you are.

Don't thank me..

I've never blamed the video for Benghazi, nor have I "demanded" the arrest of the filmmaker.

But it's nice to see I've got a fan club.

I am wondering what kind of form we will be forced to fill out when this disaster takes effect. We will be required to give them all financial information, including account numbers and such. They will have real time access to all of our accounts. That alone should scare the crap out of everyone. Well, except those who are supported by government. They already have your information because they gave it to you. The rest of us will have bureaucrats able to get into our accounts and make withdrawals if they deem it necessary. They claim it's to easily pay our medical bills. With so many illegal aliens using other peoples' social security numbers and identites, I fear that the government might take money from my account to pay for medical expenses of those using my info. I did have some illegal aliens use my name and social security number to purchase furniture about 10 years ago and it took forever to get the mess straightened out. I'm sure once our numbers are stolen, they can be passed along and used by others. Hopefully, the lifelock thing will actually work when I need it to.

Watched the first 2 minutes.

Not a single thing mentioned is true.

Oh look, it's the Moderator who BLAMED the video for Benghazi and demanded the arrest of the filmmaker.. I posted some of your threads yesterday showing what a joke you are.

Don't thank me..

I've never blamed the video for Benghazi, nor have I "demanded" the arrest of the filmmaker.

Yea you did.. I even posted them LIAR.. I was given rep for one of them.. so let me go find it..

I am wondering what kind of form we will be forced to fill out when this disaster takes effect. We will be required to give them all financial information, including account numbers and such. They will have real time access to all of our accounts. That alone should scare the crap out of everyone. Well, except those who are supported by government. They already have your information because they gave it to you. The rest of us will have bureaucrats able to get into our accounts and make withdrawals if they deem it necessary. They claim it's to easily pay our medical bills. With so many illegal aliens using other peoples' social security numbers and identites, I fear that the government might take money from my account to pay for medical expenses of those using my info. I did have some illegal aliens use my name and social security number to purchase furniture about 10 years ago and it took forever to get the mess straightened out. I'm sure once our numbers are stolen, they can be passed along and used by others. Hopefully, the lifelock thing will actually work when I need it to.

Nothing in this post is true.

Don't thank me..

Yea you did.. I even posted them LIAR.. I was given rep for one of them.. so let me go find it..

Happy hunting!

Well, then let's take a look at the post you've "found"....

Last time I heard Terry Jones wasn't a Coptic. That's the movie they were protesting and killing over.

Have you got a link to Terry Jones producing the Coptic film?

The Copt activist who produced the movie is friends with Terry Jones (they both hate Muslims a lot), and Terry Jones is promoting the movie...

Obscure Film Mocking Muslim Prophet Sparks Anti-U.S. Protests in Egypt and Libya - NYTimes.com

So where exactly did I blame the video for Benghazi? Or demand the arrest of the filmmaker?

Last time I heard Terry Jones wasn't a Coptic. That's the movie they were protesting and killing over.

The Copt activist who produced the movie is friends with Terry Jones (they both hate Muslims a lot), and Terry Jones is promoting the movie...

Obscure Film Mocking Muslim Prophet Sparks Anti-U.S. Protests in Egypt and Libya - NYTimes.com

So where exactly did I blame the video for Benghazi? Or demand the arrest of the filmmaker?

.. I have an entire thread where you are OUTRAGED OVER THE FILM.. LOTS OF POSTS in there from you.. :)

Oh and btw, you promoted an article that BLAMED the film so stop trying to cover your ass.

.. I have an entire thread where you are OUTRAGED OVER THE FILM.. LOTS OF POSTS in there from you.. :)
Feel free to show these "outraged" posts of mine...

Oh and btw, you promoted an article that BLAMED the film so stop trying to cover your ass.
Here in the adult world, when we post facts, we back them up with sources. Posting an article as a source isn't "promoting" it.

Tell me Doc....what will be the role of the Exchanges?

Tell me Doc....what will be the role of the Exchanges?

To sell private insurance plans.

What are you claiming the role will be?

Here in the adult world, when we post facts, we back them up with sources. Posting an article as a source isn't "promoting" it.

You're using it too support your position kind of stupid to use something and it not support it.

You're using it too support your position kind of stupid to use something and it not support it.

Actually, I wasn't "supporting" any position, just filling in some facts.

Forum List

Back