Know the TRUTH about the Government Health Care Bill H.R.3200 - Key Points

This isn't "The Truth", It's a propaganda video from Youtube. Are you serious? Their won't be any "Government Option" so you can toss the entire video. There is some unconstitutional language in the current versions of the bill, that's for sure. But c'mon people, think for yourselves. This bill has turned into a lame, hollow exercise in compromise and that's all it is.

The entire intention of the senate version is to eventually move us all to a single payer system. Don't kid yourself. Individuals who currently have insurance will be taxed on those insurance plans, unless you are a union member, state or federal government worker, they are exempted from these taxes. It is all designed to FORCE all of us onto a government plan, with their taxes and penalties. That is their number one goal.

I'm lucky enough to do very well in that realm, thank you. In fact, it looks as if we could possibly be Central American neighbors (for the three months I'm there anyway).

I just think that it dis-credits one to put ANY stock whatsoever into obvious propaganda videos from Youtube. It make a case that that person lacks the ability to think for himself.

I made this decision and the arrangments just before the 08 election. so the vid has nothing to do with that at all. I simply knew this was coming back then.

no we will not be neighbors.

Best of luck to you........

yeah you to...........

This isn't "The Truth", It's a propaganda video from Youtube. Are you serious? Their won't be any "Government Option" so you can toss the entire video. There is some unconstitutional language in the current versions of the bill, that's for sure. But c'mon people, think for yourselves. This bill has turned into a lame, hollow exercise in compromise and that's all it is.

The entire intention of the senate version is to eventually move us all to a single payer system. Don't kid yourself. Individuals who currently have insurance will be taxed on those insurance plans, unless you are a union member, state or federal government worker, they are exempted from these taxes. It is all designed to FORCE all of us onto a government plan, with their taxes and penalties. That is their number one goal.

1639395.jpg

bye bye​

Wrong. Under the current Senate version, you will be taxed if you are UNINSURED period. The entire bill is a bunch of hot air and compromise so that this administration and those in favor can claim success. There won't be any public option, or government plan. This is America, where special interests make policy and don't you forget how "special" our health insurers really are.

Pages 90-92, 174-177, 181. The stimulus bill will affect every part of health care, from medical and nursing education, to how patients are treated and how much hospitals get paid. The bill allocates more funding for this bureaucracy than for the Army, Navy, Marines, and Air Force combined

I know of at least 5 doctors who have left medicine because of this. if mine goes i go. thanks for the info................

Forum List

Back