Know the TRUTH about the Government Health Care Bill H.R.3200 - Key Points

namvet

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
across the pond
[youtube]HcBaSP31Be8[/youtube]

as pre planned by my wife and I, we will liquidate all assets and leave the country. IF this comes to pass​

This isn't "The Truth", It's a propaganda video from Youtube. Are you serious? Their won't be any "Government Option" so you can toss the entire video. There is some unconstitutional language in the current versions of the bill, that's for sure. But c'mon people, think for yourselves. This bill has turned into a lame, hollow exercise in compromise and that's all it is.

This isn't "The Truth", It's a propaganda video from Youtube. Are you serious? Their won't be any "Government Option" so you can toss the entire video. There is some unconstitutional language in the current versions of the bill, that's for sure. But c'mon people, think for yourselves. This bill has turned into a lame, hollow exercise in compromise and that's all it is.

ill take care me and mine first.

Me too. That's why I don't allow silly propaganda to influence me.

The fact that it will stop the preexsisting condition alone is enough to make this bill worth it folks.

It also will prevent patient dropping after getting ill.

The same stupid crap was said about medicare when it was proposed years ago.

All the bullshit turned out to be lies and people now would fight big time if you tried to kill it.

I say Goodbye to the thread starter.

more and more seniors leaving USA

More and more seniors are choosing to leave the United States for their retirement years. Some of this has to do with economics. Other seniors are just looking for a change of scenery. Seniors on fixed retirement incomes are finding that their money goes much farther living in foreign countries. The Internet has contributed to this exodus by giving retirees more options and more information on foreign countries. Never before in history has so much free information been available at the touch of a finger.

Some seniors are finding it hard to live in the United States on their pensions. Costs in the US for housing and medical care keep rising faster than fixed pensions can keep up with. Taxes keep rising, and seniors just can't afford them anymore. So they sell their homes, and look elsewhere for cheaper living. Florida used to be a haven for retirees, but now costs are rising there also. What can a senior do? They can look at places like Mexico, Central America and South America. Others find places like the Philippines and Thailand to their liking. Europe also has some cheaper havens for US retirees to enjoy.

Pension money lasts a lot longer, for instance, in Mexico. Seniors living there like the climate and living costs are much cheaper. They are finding that Mexican doctors and dentists have trained in the United States and give excellent medical care at lower costs. Mexico is close enough to the United States that seniors can travel back to see their loved ones occasionally. The food is good there. There is history, architecture and culture in Mexico that Americans find appealing. Some just like the laid-back lifestyle.

There is a large group of about 60,000 Americans living around the Lake Chapala region of Mexico. They enjoy an active lifestyle of golf and socializing there. Gardening and household help is cheap there and makes it easier on seniors. The food is fresher and cheaper. It is picked daily and contains fewer harmful chemicals to ingest.
[URL="http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/153926/bargain_seeking_seniors_are_leaving.html?cat=12"]link[/URL]

no im not going to Mexico. been there done that.

The fact that it will stop the preexsisting condition alone is enough to make this bill worth it folks.

All the bullshit turned out to be lies and people now would fight big time if you tried to kill it.

and i say good ridence to you moron

Me too. That's why I don't allow silly propaganda to influence me.

famous last words

and i say good ridence to you moron

Bye, dont let the door hit you in the ass.

482363200-andaman-sunset-5-phuket-thailand.jpg

i can live there at a fraction of the cost of living here. should i send post cards???? :lol:

famous last words

No wonder Amway has been so succesful in this country. What a subserviant consumer you are. Good boy.

my investments are 7 figures. your???? just keep banin' your head against the wall. and when Osama calls answer up

I'm lucky enough to do very well in that realm, thank you. In fact, it looks as if we could possibly be Central American neighbors (for the three months I'm there anyway).

I just think that it dis-credits one to put ANY stock whatsoever into obvious propaganda videos from Youtube. It make a case that that person lacks the ability to think for himself.

No wonder Amway has been so succesful in this country. What a subserviant consumer you are. Good boy.

my investments are 7 figures. your???? just keep banin' your head against the wall. and when Osama calls answer up

I'm lucky enough to do very well in that realm, thank you. In fact, it looks as if we could possibly be Central American neighbors (for the three months I'm there anyway).

I just think that it dis-credits one to put ANY stock whatsoever into obvious propaganda videos from Youtube. It make a case that that person lacks the ability to think for himself.

I made this decision and the arrangments just before the 08 election. so the vid has nothing to do with that at all. I simply knew this was coming back then.

no we will not be neighbors.

I made this decision and the arrangments just before the 08 election. so the vid has nothing to do with that at all. I simply knew this was coming back then.

no we will not be neighbors.

Best of luck to you........

Forum List

Back