Knock Out

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGvJkO6oROQ]He Aint Sht Bully Knocks Out Homeless Man & Laughs About It In Chicago! - YouTube[/ame]

Well, authorities have this evidence to send the idiot behind bars where he belongs. Funny how people forget that each of us is just a step away from being homeless.

Tank, why is this in Africa?

Last edited:
  • Banned
The knock out game is a African invention

That was a bit more then knocking him out. That was a pool of blood forming under his head. I hope they take this video, identify all those in it and throw their asses in jail.

Nice... i don't see it as knocking out a homeless man. What i see is a young punk sucker punching a OLD man and laughing about it with his friends.

Well, authorities have this evidence to send the idiot behind bars where he belongs. Funny how people forget that each of us is just a step away from being homeless.

Tank. why is this in Africa?

Yep one pay check away.
So high gravity negs me for this comment. one pay check away from being homeless? He must be one of those one percenters.
Hi, you have received -398 reputation points from High_Gravity.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
stupid fuck.

Regards,
High_Gravity

Note: This is an automated message.

Yep one pay check away.

Nigga do you even think before you type this garbage? eat a neg for being a stupid ass slut.

WTF a lot of Americans are one pay check away from being homeless what the fuck is your problem? Are you part of the one percent-er class?

Yep one pay check away.
So high gravity negs me for this comment. one pay check away from being homeless? He must be one of those one percenters.
Hi, you have received -398 reputation points from High_Gravity.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
stupid fuck.

Regards,
High_Gravity

Note: This is an automated message.

So?

Nigga do you even think before you type this garbage? eat a neg for being a stupid ass slut.

WTF a lot of Americans are one pay check away from being homeless what the fuck is your problem? Are you part of the one percent-er class?

What the fuck does anyones paycheck have to do with this thread clown?

Maybe I was addressing a specific post you fucking stupid bitch

Tank, why is this in Africa?

So go eat the peanuts from the shit pile.

That was a bit more then knocking him out. That was a pool of blood forming under his head. I hope they take this video, identify all those in it and throw their asses in jail.

Nice... i don't see it as knocking out a homeless man. What i see is a young punk sucker punching a OLD man and laughing about it with his friends.

I agree. This is out and out punk brutality. :doubt:

I agree. This is out and out punk brutality. :doubt:

They are so far out of normal rational human beings.... they video the whole thing.. and post it on youtube. How sick and fucked up is that?

However...the knockout game is becoming a problem.

Forum List

Back