Knock Knock

Brady has nothing to worry about his Super Bowl legacy
except the asterisk *

The New York Football Giants were his only asterisk
hmmmmmmmmmmmnah

56e67d16402d687790629d944d7b115b.jpg
Yet Brady was always there at the end driving his team down the field for that winning score

Even against the G -men he scored what would have been the winning touchdown if only his defense held

"if only" and water would be dry "if only" it was not wet. Makes no difference or any sense.

There is no asterik, only sore losers. He will be remembered, his critics won't.
comedy gold from you as always jakey snakey.:haha:

Like fellow agent rightwinger,you cant handle defeat that there is an asterisk.sorry but many former NFL players have called them out as cheaters INCLUDING Bradys own former center damien woody and his idol joe montana,i think they all have just a little bit more credibility than you and USMBS biggest troll who thinks the Rams are going to be playing in st louis this year loser.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha:

oh and thats a miserable fail from you as always on your theory of sore losers as well loser here is WHY.

I have always hated the dallas FAGBOYS ever since i was a toddler so i rooted for them to lose the superbowl in the early 90's of course but the difference between the NE cheatriots and the dallas cowturds is i can respect those cowboy teams that won those three superbowls because they did not cheat all those years to get to their superbowls,they did not sabotoge the head sets of the opposing team at their home games or deflate balls on purpose and LIE about it or spy on other teams for starters.:rolleyes:

ckeckmate you lose.i win as always.:D:muahaha:

Last edited:
9/11, there is no asterik.

I am glad to see the Rams going home.

You said each for the last two years that the Rams would be in LA each of the next two falls. And failed.

Glad to see you got it right this time.

Ive said this many times before over the past year because it is so much the truth.

Mark Mcguire,
Sammy Sosa,
Barry Bonds,
Roger Clemons,
Lance Armstrong,
Bill Belecheck,
Tom Brady,
Chicago Black Sox
New England Patriots.

what so all these names have in common?

yep thats right an asterisk next to their names.

9/11, there is no asterik.

I am glad to see the Rams going home.

You said each for the last two years that the Rams would be in LA each of the next two falls. And failed.

Glad to see you got it right this time.

you cant count, :lmao: i was off by ONE year.check the thread date i said in 2014 they would be back in 2015 therefore i was only off by ONE year,i said for the past two years they would be back in 2015 .i think thats where you got confused on that two year thing there.;)

rightwinger troll thinks,YOU,me and everyone else in the world is wrong and HE is right that is why he is USMB's resident troll incapable of ever admitting when he has been proven wrong.:rolleyes:

yes i know that YOU are aware the Rams are back in LA but you might want to tell USMB's resident troll rightwinger what you just said to me because HE is STILL saying they are playing in st louis this year as evidenced in his ramblings here :rolleyes:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

and you are wrong and living in denial on the cheatriots.:lmao:

Mark Mcguire,
Sammy Sosa,
Barry Bonds,
Roger Clemons,
Lance Armstrong,
Bill Belecheck,
Tom Brady,
Chicago Black Sox
New England Patriots.

oh and before i leave this thread,i DO want to say thank you for the posts you made contributing to my Rams thread,i DO want to thank you for that much.:thup::biggrin:

Last edited:
oPpH4vM.jpg

12208397_10204684248018474_2039630350387916000_n.jpg

CSvzZg3W4AESSsG.jpg

attachment.php

comedy gold.the world is awake to this jakey snakey.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::muahaha::rofl:

greatest scandal in sports history since the black sox and further proof the NFL is as corrupt as our government is.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:
9-11, you are a conspiracy doofus, but a fun one, I admit.

9-11, you are a conspiracy doofus, but a fun one, I admit.

Like clockwork,you are SOOOOO predictable as always jakey snakey,everytime you are cornered with pesky facts you cannot refute,instead of addressing them you brush them off as conspiracy theories.:up:

a common trait you have with USMB's resident troll rightwinger.Like i said,USMB's resident troll can NEVER admit when he has been proven wrong which is why he will ALWAYS be saying next year when the NFL season kicks off,the Rams are still in st louis this year.comedy gold.:rofl:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

he has taught you well,instead of addressing facts,go into evade mode and change the topic.:itsok::up:

oh please give this crying towel to agent rightwinger knowing he has to do the unthinkable and ACCEPT defeat that the Rams are back in LA.and pat him on the back while he is in denial on this.-:D:itsok:

You have assertions but no facts almost all of the time, 9-11, whether it be on the towers or whatever. But that's you.

and you are wrong and living in denial on the cheatriots.:lmao:

Mark Mcguire,
Sammy Sosa,
Barry Bonds,
Roger Clemons,
Lance Armstrong,
Bill Belecheck,
Tom Brady,
Chicago Black Sox
New England Patriots.

oh and before i leave this thread,i DO want to say thank you for the posts you made contributing to my Rams thread,i DO want to thank you for that much.:thup::biggrin:

You have assertions but no facts almost all of the time, 9-11, whether it be on the towers or whatever. But that's you.

BS from you as always agent jakey snakey,:haha: thats WHY multiple people have said so many times over the years you are such a troll because you LIE all the time same as rightwinger on the rams when he KNOWS he is wrong.:rolleyes:

now that WOULD have been accurate if you were talking about your lover troll fellow disnfo agent rightwinger who keeps INSISTING the rams are going to be in st louis this year despite the FACTS.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao:

im done watching you go into eave mode and do this when you are cornered same as rightwinger does on the rams-:scared1:

bye:bye1:

have fun talking to yourself and your lover rightwinger.

Last edited:
What a hunk! And look at that head of hair! Nice teeth too!!! Yum.

Loved it long..

1-tom-brady-biggest-nfl-draft-steals.jpg

Tom-Brady-SuperBowl-2002-Smiles---17797267.jpg

Ahhh mo betta. Nice hair, and teeth, and look at that dimple. Seriously, I can understand the jealousy. And if you do not think it isn't looking like nothing but pure unadulterated jealousy, you need to take a step back and REALLY take a look. :smile:

Forum List

Back