Knitting website bans expressions of support for Donald Trump to be more inclusive

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A knitting website with more than 8 million members has banned users from expressing support for President Donald Trump in order to be more “inclusive”.
Knitting Website Bans Expressions of Support For Donald Trump to be More “Inclusive”
---------------------------------

Awwwwww wait until the chit starts eating the left alive right with everything and anything else.... They will come for you too idiots!!

They got the idea from RPG.net. Of course they say they are not taking sides, but they are.

RPG.net Bans Users From Supporting President Donald Trump

Not a new thing. Site Mods just used to hide it better. Now they put that bias on blast. I was banned from Television Without Pity, an old NBC owned site with Gay Mafia Moderators who would infract me for every post and then use that as the reason to ban me because I dared point out when their queen was factually wrong about something. Apparently facts with supporting links were "off-topic" :04:

A knitting website with more than 8 million members has banned users from expressing support for President Donald Trump in order to be more “inclusive”.
Knitting Website Bans Expressions of Support For Donald Trump to be More “Inclusive”

Awwwwww wait until the chit starts eating the left alive right with everything and anything else.... They will come for you too idiots!!

Another post about another company expressing their opinion?

Next thing you know your big government will make the Republican National Committee let me edit their platform online?

Private companies, remember. Maybe you guys shoulda just baked the damn cake. Then you would have a leg to stand on here.

Forum List

Back