knife attack in France , 2 dead , knifer shouts 'allahu akbar'

Est-ce parce que la gauche considère le casier judiciaire comme un CV que l'islamiste de Marseille reste anonyme à cette heure?! À moins que ce Gouvernement, qui fait de notre pays un moulin, ne connaisse même pas l'identité exacte de ce énième islamiste clandestin?!

the left wants to conceal the identity of these folks who commit terror!
-------------------------------------------------- not just the left but the left , the media , police , military , Clayton and governments in my opinion BBro .

2 dead , 'allahu akbar' shouted out so another muslim attack and the muslim murderer is shot dead . --- Man shot dead at Marseille train station after killing two women in knife attack ---
So you decided to start a thread about it to exhibit conservatives’ ignorance of a hasty generalization fallacy, and to allow conservatives to express their stupidity, bigotry, and hate concerning Muslims and Islam.

No, the thread was started to show you retard liberals another case where an Islamic fundamentalist wants to destroy western society.
Unfortunately you stupid mother fucking liberal idiots do not give a shit.

So take your "hasty tasty generalization fallacy, fallacy, and shove it up your ass so far it tickles your tonsils.

2 dead , 'allahu akbar' shouted out so another muslim attack and the muslim murderer is shot dead . --- Man shot dead at Marseille train station after killing two women in knife attack ---
So you decided to start a thread about it to exhibit conservatives’ ignorance of a hasty generalization fallacy, and to allow conservatives to express their stupidity, bigotry, and hate concerning Muslims and Islam.
is this a "red herring" fallacy?.......

The most violent people on the planet are Muslims, no two ways about it.
Islam has no tolerance of other ways of life… Fact

yeah , probably just my bad theory but one of my random thoughts is that importing muslims into the WESTERN world is sorta like importing 'MURDEROUS CLEANERS' of society to clean up the deviants , misfits and others that are in the USA , england , europe and general Western Society . Not something i hope for but look at the things that many Westerners consider to be freedoms but which are really perversions . ----------------- just a comment .

I want you to notice something: Whenever there's a radical Islamic terror attack, media says they have "mental health problems".

The MSM often applies that fake news approach to almost all non-White criminal activity. There was a Jew from Israel who threatened dozens of Jewish organizations for example and he is now under "evaluation." Or when Afro Americans go on a killing spree they call it "black rage." Speaking of Afro American murderers getting away with murders, OJ is apparently back on the streets again.

The dumb liberal crackpots are still searching for a motive.

If anyone in the French Govt. had a working brain cell they would toss every Muslim out of their country.

Wonder how many French citizens have to die before those knuckleheads catch a clue??

DLLGk-YUIAAdrLx.jpg

Forum List

Back