Kneel and Squeal

Busting degenerate pot smokers.

Not in my state. It’s legal as it should be.

So you live in one of the States with it's own cartel?

I live in a state that realizes there are bigger priorities than people smoking pot recreationally.

Yeah, like protecting MS13. LMAO

Yeah sure, dipshit. Because recreational pot smokers are MS13 sympathizers.

Don’t leave your house. You’re so stupid, you won’t find your way back
He's never heard of an indoor growing tent...

guess you never went head on into a tree or telephone pole t 30 before. I have. Wish I would have had my seat belt on back 40 years ago.
im a pretty safe driver,,my biggest fear is being tailgated at a red light,,,thats when u really need a seat belt
myself today, worry about all the idiots reading their phones while going fifty or better. And it's against the Illinois law. yet 70% of drivers I pass have their fking phones in their hands reading while driving. even texting.
right...and now we have woman applying make up and texting and taking while driving.no wonder we have a female shortage!
In Arkanslaw there is a larger ratio of women to men, and after you see how big these gals are you'll see why there is more of them than a man.
what are they eating? small humans and whole fried chickens?
Usually whatever is close enough to grab without moving.

im a pretty safe driver,,my biggest fear is being tailgated at a red light,,,thats when u really need a seat belt
myself today, worry about all the idiots reading their phones while going fifty or better. And it's against the Illinois law. yet 70% of drivers I pass have their fking phones in their hands reading while driving. even texting.
right...and now we have woman applying make up and texting and taking while driving.no wonder we have a female shortage!
In Arkanslaw there is a larger ratio of women to men, and after you see how big these gals are you'll see why there is more of them than a man.
including a naked man?

Busting degenerate pot smokers.

I live in a state that realizes there are bigger priorities than people smoking pot recreationally.

It's the freak Sates that have lost their way, not me child.

including a naked man?
Ewww...
ec5.jpg

nofatchicks.png

SWLt.gif

i really feel sorry for all those turtles crossing the roads,,,i would imagine that one in ten never make it to the other side,,,,same with chickens

i really feel sorry for all those turtles crossing the roads,,,i would imagine that one in ten never make it to the other side,,,,same with chickens
Coons, oh those naked guys with fat chicks, now I know what you were getting to..Cause I wouldn't touch 'em with your dick...

People should be free to smoke pot if they want. Especially since alcohol is legal and way worse for you. Neither you, or your shitty state have any say in it.

Coons, oh those naked guys with fat chicks, now I know what you were getting to..Cause I wouldn't touch 'em with your dick...
well maybe some chickens cross the road cause they wanna commit suicide? are they holding a sign that reads,,,,"Just Eat Me"?

People should be free to smoke pot if they want. Especially since alcohol is legal and way worse for you. Neither you, or your shitty state have any say in it.

Aw but the feds do, can you imagine prosecuting a drug cartel where a paper trail is available bottom to top. It would be a cake walk.

Aw but the feds do, can you imagine prosecuting a drug cartel where a paper trail is available bottom to top. It would be a cake walk.

The feds aren’t going to stop shit

Says a freak that applauds lawlessness. If Sessions decides to send his prosecutors after the lawless States, there is nothing legally standing in his way. He should go after them with RICO laws and confiscate everything, growers, distributors, retail sellers and State tax revenues. And it all should go to pay down the federal debt.

Says a freak that applauds lawlessness. If Sessions decides to send his prosecutors after the lawless States, there is nothing legally standing in his way. He should go after them with RICO laws and confiscate everything, growers, distributors, retail sellers and State tax revenues. And it all should go to pay down the federal debt.

[insert jack off emoji]

Forum List

Back