Knee jerk liberal newbie here

This board is about as diverse as it gets for the Interweb. I don't see it leaning either way. Perhaps the interpretation that it leans right is because we make better arguments.
You also require about a 2:1 ratio of liberal to conservative posters for liberals to consider a site "balanced". But hey, enjoy life and this board.

This board has a rep (on two other boards) for being safe haven for white supremacists, KKKrs and now, the new name they hide behind - alt-right. IMO, they are the dregs of society, hiding their faults and foibles behind blaming others.

Bet I won't be very welcome amongst some here.

How - DEE!
:eusa_dance:

Bottoms UP!!
:wine:
Yeah....but they're "our" "white supremacists, and KKKrs".....and they know their place. The last thing they need is a bunch of Yankee Carpetbaggers coming around stirring up trouble!

This is a haven for the paid mentally ill shills of the left..so expect a warm welcome, which I see you are already receiving.

Welcome, kneejerk.

I don't have much in common with my kneejerk liberal "friends," but I take them on my errands so I can park in the handicap spaces.

This is literally a haven for the extreme far right. It was created by a rightist (Trump supporter) and he/she also runs other right-wing related forums in the "prepper" niche, as well as some gun forum(s).

The moderation here also leans right, except for 2 mods.

It's a right wing forum, which makes it really fun for me, being a pinko commie lefty.

Yes because any board with more than one conservative is a right wing forum. :cuckoo:

You want to REALLY see the shill nut out?
This is literally a haven for the extreme far right. It was created by a rightist (Trump supporter) and he/she also runs other right-wing related forums in the "prepper" niche, as well as some gun forum(s).

The moderation here also leans right, except for 2 mods.

It's a right wing forum, which makes it really fun for me, being a pinko commie lefty.

Yes because any board with more than one conservative is a right wing forum. :cuckoo:
How dare usmb allow just anybody to voice an opinion!

Please remember this is an intro thread folks - you can argue the board's partisan bias' elsewhere.

Please remember this is an intro thread folks - you can argue the board's partisan bias' elsewhere.

The introducing party started the discussion on board bias correct?

Oh well, welcome redpath please consider boring us to tears with some in depth political bs out on the board.

(there all better)

Forum List

Back