Klu Klux Klan discovers untapped reservoir of new members

As we all know it was a a hate group of democrats who in the 1920 hanged over 300 blacks and contuined to do so for years.
Now we have democrats saying its all republicans. Today they go after jews more so. Before another site locally was closed down it was covered with anti jewish propaganda and hate much like most muslim sites and many democrats.
I think the hate is still alive and well but due to getting votes democrats have dropped hating blacks openly and have switched to hate for jews
Look at omar and cortez and others

22af8da6-c160-4ea0-a1f3-7be6504bd5ba-original.gif
Yup, I'd say Trumpp pretty well blew that interview but I'd hardly consider him a racists for it. Was Obama or Hillary racists when they embraced Black Lives Matter, Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan and their crowds of racists .. for sure.

Besides it doesn't change the fact that the Democratic Party was founded on slavery, started and financed the the KKK etc. etc.and for years have politically controlled and oppressed minorities and the poor in every ghetto in America. Sheesh, how many Blacks have to die in say Chicago or any big city before Democrats take full responsibility for their failures and racist results.

Sigh-( You know what this thread is going to devolve into don't you, as the Lefties try and deflect?

Get ready, it is coming-----------> THE BIG SWITCH! Be prepared, because each and every time you start showing the real roots of the Democrats, they attempt to bring up the big switch to deflect. Then, as they derail the thread and prove the big switch was another fantasy they made up to cover their tracks, the thread dies. That is the only arrow they have in their quiver for deflection of their racist roots, and it is another Leftist fairytale created to cover their a**.

If this thread keeps going, at what post number will it be used if you keep hammering them? Bets anyone?

I'm thinking the Democrats switched their oppression methods with Johnson's Great Society programs, Black leadership sold out (got bought off) to the Democrat Party and joined in the oppression of their fellow Blacks. The rise of the race baiting charlatans like J. Jackson, Sharpton etc. and the NAACP..

Malcolm X defined Democrats and their phony political bleeding hearts years go.

The KKK is pretty much nothing these days.

It’s white supremecists, sovereign citizens, preppers

And they ain’t liberals
tsurethere are democrats in there but we both agree on the fact its washed. Up a joke finally we agree on something

As we all know it was a a hate group of democrats who in the 1920 hanged over 300 blacks and contuined to do so for years.
Now we have democrats saying its all republicans. Today they go after jews more so. Before another site locally was closed down it was covered with anti jewish propaganda and hate much like most muslim sites and many democrats.
I think the hate is still alive and well but due to getting votes democrats have dropped hating blacks openly and have switched to hate for jews
They vote republican and republicans refuse to disavow them, tRump thinks they are "very fine people", you kids are electing record numbers of white supremacists, the Clan endorses tRump as do other racist organizations, mass shooters here and in other countries cite him as a motivator.....

How much more evidence do you need?
Lol trump has no love for white supremist and you know it. You just refuse to admit the kkk is a democrat based organization.
Are you blind?

No I saw it in a book and a documentary about the kkk

There is no one. And I mean LITERALLY no one that believes the Klan is "liberal".

One must read Ami Horowitz - Wikipedia , to understand where its coming from, the garbage.

does ami have control of his own wiki Account?
what does it say ? ami is a Jewish Nazi?mark dice has been banned from the mark dice page on Wikipedia
so their goes that .

you herd it straight from silly"educated" white girls mouths.
separate but equal is A.O.K....local blacks didn't seem to be on board for some reason but whites at Columbia seem to have NO problem with it .
Democrats SEEM to have common goals
i love the girls at the end when they derp out over brown v. board of education.
democrats break everyone down into groups and subgroups because you're nothing but intolerant racist bigots

blacks-only-730x430-e1471264177869.jpg

There is no one. And I mean LITERALLY no one that believes the Klan is "liberal".

Au contraire. Sen. Robert C. Byrd wasn't just a liberal klansman, but ultraliberal President Obama's personal idol according to the eulogy the Big O delivered for him.

Further, Triple K member and former liberal Sen. Theodore G. Bilbo was a renown leftist. The biography written about the man's life (bilbo died in 1947) was Redneck Liberal: Theodore G. Bilbo and the New Deal.

They vote republican and republicans refuse to disavow them, tRump thinks they are "very fine people", you kids are electing record numbers of white supremacists, the Clan endorses tRump as do other racist organizations, mass shooters here and in other countries cite him as a motivator.....

How much more evidence do you need?
Lol trump has no love for white supremist and you know it. You just refuse to admit the kkk is a democrat based organization.
Are you blind?

No I saw it in a book and a documentary about the kkk

President Trump said that some of the people who are opposed to relegating statues of Jeff Davis or Robert E Lee to the flames are fine people. Not the Triple K or nazis. That is just a big lie that the libs keep repeating.

As a person of color I can say the racism over time has been equally bi partisan. But this is not 1920 and todays republican party is the problem. The democratic opposition to blind support of Israel's government even when Israel is wrong is not hatred of jews.

The only power the kkk ever had was that the people were scared of them. That is not the case anymore. People will no longer sit quietly by while domestic terrorists act. The klan is done.

True, but the KKK is not the only white supremacists group.

Same idiots who believe the NAZIS were leftists. They just aren't very smart.

Fascism is a leftist ideology. Feel free to make the argument that fascism is ideologically similar to the modern, American right.

Fascism is a leftist ideology. Feel free to make the argument that fascism is ideologically similar to the modern, American right.

It is. We don't have to make the argument you guys make it for us by the policies your politicians enact and what you support.

The only power the kkk ever had was that the people were scared of them. That is not the case anymore. People will no longer sit quietly by while domestic terrorists act. The klan is done.

There was a rally in DC last year. It drew 30 supporters. It's not much of a movement.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...1720c4-9c28-11e8-8d5e-c6c594024954_story.html

And that means exactly nothing.

It is. We don't have to make the argument you guys make it for us by the policies your politicians enact and what you support.

That's rhetoric, not an argument.

Read up on fascist ideology. It resembles the modern left's way of thinking.

[QUOTE="Mac1958, post: 22046001, member: 34298

Is Duke still alive?? He's a highly forgettable maggot!

Greg

The Democratic Party resurrects Duke every 4 years.

Why do you republicans try repeating this lie every day?

The Democratic Party wants and needs the myth of the vast white supremacy movement. Believe me, they NEVER want racial harmony in America.

There was a rally in DC last year. It drew 30 supporters. It's not much of a movement.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...1720c4-9c28-11e8-8d5e-c6c594024954_story.html

And that means exactly nothing.

It's an exceedingly small, fringe movement with virtually ZERO credibility or support from 99.99% of American voters.

Forum List

Back