Klu Klux Klan discovers untapped reservoir of new members

22af8da6-c160-4ea0-a1f3-7be6504bd5ba-original.gif
David Duke does not live in Donald Trump's head rent-free like he does in yours.
Just pointing out a fact.

David Duke does not live in Donald Trump's head rent-free like he does in yours.
Just pointing out a fact.
Pointing out what fact?
All three of those quotes are verbatim.

That would be known as "fact".

(And not "fake news")

You guys are perfectly comfy with what Trump said. Cool.
I agree with him that David Duke is a racist bigot.

As we all know it was a a hate group of democrats who in the 1920 hanged over 300 blacks and contuined to do so for years.
Now we have democrats saying its all republicans. Today they go after jews more so. Before another site locally was closed down it was covered with anti jewish propaganda and hate much like most muslim sites and many democrats.
I think the hate is still alive and well but due to getting votes democrats have dropped hating blacks openly and have switched to hate for jews
Look at omar and cortez and others
They vote republican and republicans refuse to disavow them, tRump thinks they are "very fine people", you kids are electing record numbers of white supremacists, the Clan endorses tRump as do other racist organizations, mass shooters here and in other countries cite him as a motivator.....

How much more evidence do you need?

Those people with three-digit IQ's will understand that by 2016, David Duke's public profile had so deteriorated that most people - including Donald Trump - didn't even know if he was still alive, let alone what his current activities were. Hence, The Donald's response is totally appropriate.

The KKK is pretty much nothing these days.

It’s white supremecists, sovereign citizens, preppers

And they ain’t liberals

And to even suggest that the Klan is recruiting from universities is beyond bizarre.

White supremacists and Aryan nation and the alt white and those of that ilk avoid college campuses. Because education is their end and they know it.

As we all know it was a a hate group of democrats who in the 1920 hanged over 300 blacks and contuined to do so for years.
Now we have democrats saying its all republicans. Today they go after jews more so. Before another site locally was closed down it was covered with anti jewish propaganda and hate much like most muslim sites and many democrats.
I think the hate is still alive and well but due to getting votes democrats have dropped hating blacks openly and have switched to hate for jews
They vote republican and republicans refuse to disavow them, tRump thinks they are "very fine people", you kids are electing record numbers of white supremacists, the Clan endorses tRump as do other racist organizations, mass shooters here and in other countries cite him as a motivator.....

Lol trump has no love for white supremist and you know it. You just refuse to admit the kkk is a democrat based organization.

The only power the kkk ever had was that the people were scared of them. That is not the case anymore. People will no longer sit quietly by while domestic terrorists act. The klan is done.

You dramatically understate the power of the KKK and it's deeeep intertwined connections with Southern Democrats throughout the first 60-70 years of the past century.
Just love how the left always ignores that fact.

The only power the kkk ever had was that the people were scared of them. That is not the case anymore. People will no longer sit quietly by while domestic terrorists act. The klan is done.

You dramatically understate the power of the KKK and it's deeeep intertwined connections with Southern Democrats throughout the first 60-70 years of the past century.

First of all, I am not "the left".

Second of all, I did not ignore anything. In fact, I didn't say anything about the first 60-70 years of the 20th century, other than talk about the fact that the kkk was able to scare people into silence. I did not state the power of the kkk back in the day. But I know it was very powerful. A big part of that power was that people were afraid of the klan. Now that fear does not exist.

Second of all, I did not ignore anything. In fact, I didn't say anything about the first 60-70 years of the 20th century, other than talk about the fact that the kkk was able to scare people into silence. I did not state the power of the kkk back in the day. But I know it was very powerful. A big part of that power was that people were afraid of the klan. Now that fear does not exist.

Fear in not a relevant point when talking about the power of the kkk.
It wasn't fear in those days, it was belief.
People agreed with them, maybe not their methods, but they agreed with their motive.
It was only blacks that needed to fear them.
Today, fear for the kkk is moot. Nobody fears them black or white. Their numbers are infantile. They are mostly a bunch of redneck beer bellies running around in the middle of nowhere.

Fear in not a relevant point when talking about the power of the kkk.
People agreed with them, maybe not their methods, but they agreed with their motive.
It was only blacks that needed to fear them.
Today, fear for the kkk is moot. Nobody fears them black or white. Their numbers are infantile. They are mostly a bunch of redneck beer bellies running around in the middle of nowhere.

They were the heart of the DemoKKKrats!!! But there were other parts that rejected them: the NE Catholics for one. It was a complicated business and a fascinating topic.

Greg

Lol trump has no love for white supremist and you know it. You just refuse to admit the kkk is a democrat based organization.
Are you blind?

Forum List

Back