Kleenex to kill it's man size tissues after consumers declare them sexist

"Man-sized" is a marketing tool. When it no longer serves to be effective, it gets dropped in favor of something else.

Kleenex now has a dozen different styles of tissue they didn't have when man-size was introduced. There is no need to keep up the cost of supporting the line when it's being outsold by the others.

Apparently they aren’t big enough for liberal tears

Kleenex to rebrand 'mansize' tissues after sexism complaints

The Brawny Guy is going next. He's already texted Mr. Clean on ideas for another line of work...

Also "I don't have a sandwich appetite, I have a MANwich appetite!!"
Another guy who calls himself Ann Coulter feels the same way.

Aren't you a liberal? Don't you cry big fat crocodile tears when someone shames trans people or whatever?

But right, it's okay if it's a conservative, then it's totally cool to mock trans people or someone who just LOOKS trans.

We know this. Just pointing it out....again. Ask Lindsey Graham, or Chadwick Moore, or Rob Smith, or any one of the gay conservatives. They get mockery on the regular from you non-homophobes.

Apparently they aren’t big enough for liberal tears

Kleenex to rebrand 'mansize' tissues after sexism complaints

The Brawny Guy is going next. He's already texted Mr. Clean on ideas for another line of work...

Also "I don't have a sandwich appetite, I have a MANwich appetite!!"
Another guy who calls himself Ann Coulter feels the same way.

And by the way since this came out of NOwhere, thank you for reminding us again that when you call us racist, xenophobes, homophobe haters, it really comes out of your own dark hearts and is all projection.

I mean we knew this, but this was a great reminder.

Wow, you folks are so exposed. These are great times to live in, I tell you.

Aren't you a liberal? Don't you cry big fat crocodile tears when someone shames trans people or whatever?

But right, it's okay if it's a conservative, then it's totally cool to mock trans people or someone who just LOOKS trans.

We know this. Just pointing it out....again. Ask Lindsey Graham, or Chadwick Moore, or Rob Smith, or any one of the gay conservatives. They get mockery on the regular from you non-homophobes
They have no problem mocking homosexuals, women or even blacks AS those things, as long as they're not part of THEIR voting bloc.

The shit that outrages republicans is so inconsequential, its goofy...

Latest poll says 80% of Americans are against political correctness.
That's more than just republicans.
Kleenex will regret this move.
/---/ I was a sales rep for P&G and J&J and if there was some controversy swirling about, I'd waste 15 minutes of the sales cal discussing it. It's easier to just change the name and move on so we could get business done.

Kleenex to Kill Its ‘Mansize’ Tissues After Consumers Declare Them Sexist
Kleenex maker Kimberly-Clark says it will rebrand its “Mansize” tissues after consumers complained the name was sexist.

The company says that following a “consistent increase of complaints on gender concern,” the product will instead be named “Kleenex Extra Large,” as some media outlets are reporting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
The more you see this stupid, pathetic , mental case issues the more you really can't stand a leftist , trump hating gawd dam backhole.

Mental illness isn't even safe to use for these nut jobs and for the companies who bow down to it all you are even more pahtetic, ppl will stop using you just because you bend over to PC correct mental cases who should be placed in a nut ward.

UPDATE

Backlash Over Kleenex Removing ‘Mansize’ Label to Appease SJWs

A decision to rebrand popular “Mansize” Kleenex products at the behest of feminists has been met with mockery on social media, as “rational people” hit back at political correctness gone wild.

“My son said to me ‘Daddy, are we in a world where companies make disingenuous gestures on the basis of a handful of complainants to get free PR?'” wrote user Geoff Norcott.

upload_2018-10-22_10-8-44.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Of course they probably do , but i'm not sure they are dumb enough to

Forum List

Back