Klavan Exposes Obama...

Here's your question

Simple question (that I can guarantee no conservatives here will offer a simple answer to)

How long does a President need to be in office before it is a valid argument to credit or blame the conditions in the country's economy on that President's policies?

Here's the answer to your question

You asked for a simple answer, I gave you a simple answer, so now who looks stupid?? :lol:

Guess it wasn't really what you were looking for. This is the Obama economy and it's been longer than three years. :)

So how does my answer have nothing to do with the question?? :cuckoo:

No.

The question is at what point do you START crediting or blaming a president for what is happening in the economy.

Stop trolling.

14. Video: “…a landmark law [Lilly Ledbetter Law] so that a woman who does the same job as a man can get the same pay…
a. “Median Salary of women who work in the White House make 18% less than men…” Annual report to Congress.

Is every job at the Whitehouse the same as every other job?

Simple question (that I can guarantee no conservatives here will offer a simple answer to)

How long does a President need to be in office before it is a valid argument to credit or blame the conditions in the country's economy on that President's policies?
Take a look at how fast the R presidents were blamed. Apply accordingly to the D presidents. The Honeymoon I think lasts only 2-6 weeks normally? W was instant but got his after 9/11.

The first 100 days is a useful benchmark. That is when the majority of the change will occur. The new pres will have almost carte blanche to push his programs and Obama certainly did. His policies have now had three years to work and they have failed. Utterly.

Take a look at how fast the R presidents were blamed. Apply accordingly to the D presidents. The Honeymoon I think lasts only 2-6 weeks normally? W was instant but got his after 9/11.

So it's your belief that Republican presidents were LEGITIMATELY blamed?

I asked you what is VALID, not what somebody else might have done.

Another non-answer, just as I guaranteed.

The first 100 days is a useful benchmark. That is when the majority of the change will occur. The new pres will have almost carte blanche to push his programs and Obama certainly did. His policies have now had three years to work and they have failed. Utterly.

So to blame Obama for the job losses in the month of April 2009 is valid?

When business people heard Obama was running for President in February of 2007, they were a tad worried. When it became more and more apparent he would get the DNC nomination and not Hillary Clinton, who might have been just as frightening, smart people in business knew precisely what was coming if he won, and they stopped replacing retirees on one end and downsizing operations on the other. He was especially frightening to people in the energy industry, the small businesses engaged in tourist businesses, and just businesses in general. He's added nothing but headaches to the small business that can't afford lawyers to fight back bureaucrats from encroaching on every single solitary small business issue imaginable.

It takes good lawyers to fight off the government now, and they're not cheap. To a small business barely scraping by (most do), that's hell to pay.

We need to reorganize government to ensure that we never get another irresponsible budget-ignoring spendthrift in the Oval Office ever again, whatever it takes.

So it's your belief that Republican presidents were LEGITIMATELY blamed?

I asked you what is VALID, not what somebody else might have done.

Another non-answer, just as I guaranteed.
I made no assertations. If the cries for blaming Obama for his work are legitimate, then so must be the ones for W. And vice versa.

So which is it? Are the charges against Obama legitimate, thereby excoriating W, or are they false, exhonorating him? Single standard.

That means every excuse he's used SINCE then is a lie, of course.

1. When Barack Obama became President in 2008, unemployment was 7.8%, and gas was $2.28/ gallon.

First, Obama took office in Jan 2009, not 2008. The financial meltdown had not yet reached its peak by Jan 2009. Everybody knew that the UE rate was going to rise.

And the $2.28 gas prices? :lol: What were gas prices before Obama took office? According to this chart, in July 2008 gas prices were over $4.00 per gal -- even more than they are now.

Gas Price Historical Price Charts - GasBuddy.com
ch.gaschart

Second post in I was right.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back