Klavan Exposes Obama...

Who cares what Klavan says?

Cliff1.jpg

Apparenly YOU do...the rest of us? :lol:

Not so much.

Rightwinger is a secret postman. Cliff Klavan represents the higher echelon of postal worker edumacation...

PC is correct

Cliff Klavan would have supported Romney. They support the same things

Interesting, NoLabel, that you post about a letter carrier, since you remind me of nothing so much as an envelope without an address.

Much less a return one...:eusa_whistle:
"No Labels" people are intellectual and philosophical cowards who don't want people to know the truth of what they really want, or that the really have no idea about what they wish they did.

I have to disagree, we're free thinkers (and the Devil's children), who look at all sides of the issue and all sides of the candidates.
Thusly, I won't be voting for Obama even though certain other folks bash my decision making process and ridicule me. :eusa_boohoo: I won't ever call those folks my fellow deep thinking anti-Obama comrades. Plus, they have no sense of humor!:lol: As Ricky Nelson sings in "Garden Party", "But it's all right now, I learned my lesson well.
You see, ya can't please everyone, so ya got to please yourself"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxdiraVxwkI]Rick Nelson Garden Party 1985 - YouTube[/ame]

Well,

One of the questions is what did things look like for the first three years. It is true that we saw high gas prices under Bush, but I don't ever recall them being sustained.

As seen here...they have been pretty high the entire time Obama was in office. It's funny how they ran up at the start...but have never really come down.

How's that recovery working for you ?

special_gas_prices_obama_FEB_2011.jpg

Well,

One of the questions is what did things look like for the first three years. It is true that we saw high gas prices under Bush, but I don't ever recall them being sustained.

As seen here...they have been pretty high the entire time Obama was in office. It's funny how they ran up at the start...but have never really come down.

How's that recovery working for you ?

special_gas_prices_obama_FEB_2011.jpg
Denial to begin in 3...2...1...

Yea, well about those gas prices...........they were $1.89 per gallon on January 20, 2009, true story.

I don't think they are lower now than they were then, unless there's some funky math I don't know about.

What sent them to that level, after record high gas prices under Bush?

And Bush set forth policies to DRILL...the price went down, didn't it?

OBAMA has FORBID it. Look where prices are?

Son? Admit it?

Yer stupid and would lick Obama's boots if given a chance.

Former Shell Chief Hofmeister: Blame Global Demand for High Gasoline Prices

U.S. consumers may scale back at the pump this summer to escape high gasoline prices, but demand in other parts of the world are going to keep fuel prices high, says John Hofmeister, former head of Shell Oil's U.S. operations.

The price of U.S. crude, West Texas Intermediate, is currently hovering around $105 a barrel, while its European counterpart, Brent, is up around $120.

Expect that gap to narrow, and expect gasoline prices to flirt with $5 at the pump soon.

"I think we are headed for $120 or $120 — West Texas. Brent is already up around $120," Hofmeister tells CNBC.

Demand may be down in the U.S., but it's not worldwide, which will keep prices on the upswing.

"Demand continues to rise in Asia and whether we use less or not doesn't matter."

China, for example, will see its economy grow by over 8 percent, and 20 million cars were sold there last year, most from new consumers, Hofmeister adds.

President Barack Obama, meanwhile, claims his government is allowing companies to extract more fossil fuels to ease energy prices, but in reality, it's allowing for more production of natural gas liquids from oil shale, which won't help lower prices at the fuel pump.

"We're well below 7 million barrels a day. We used to produce 10 million barrels a day in the '70s and the '80s. He's done absolutely nothing as president to foster a pro-energy, a pro-consumer program. I'm a Democrat and I'm fundamentally frustrated at the president's unwillingness to recognize how important oil and gas are to the U.S. economy," Hofmeister says.

"And so he has done nothing but strangle through regulation the efforts — he's done nothing to expand new territories."

Read more: Former Shell Chief Hofmeister: Blame Global Demand for High Gasoline Prices

Yea, well about those gas prices...........they were $1.89 per gallon on January 20, 2009, true story.

I don't think they are lower now than they were then, unless there's some funky math I don't know about.

Son? Admit it?

You do realize that currently we are EXPORTING more oil than we are importing, right?

Hello? Anyone wanna rebut the above post?

In your world, what does the fact that we are exporting more oil than we are importing mean ?

We certainly are not overbalanced on refining. We can't do but about 50% of what we consume.

Does this mean we are just importing more refined products ?

What is your point ?

Son? Admit it?

You do realize that currently we are EXPORTING more oil than we are importing, right?

And? What is your point? Obama responsible for that is he?

Son? Admit it?

Actually, yes. Under Jr., we imported more than we exported.

Under Obama and the policies he's laid out, we now export more than we import.

Wanna bitch about gas prices? Talk to the oil companies and the speculators.

Actually, yes. Under Jr., we imported more than we exported.

Under Obama and the policies he's laid out, we now export more than we import.

Wanna bitch about gas prices? Talk to the oil companies and the speculators.
so... the price went down with W...

but the price went up with P-BO.

Energy jobs are shrinking under P-BO.

Energy jobs were growing (slowly) under W.

I'm sorry, but there's a severe discongruity with your data. I don't know why at this time, but something ain't matching up right. I know we're a world leader in SPECIALTY lubricants and petroleum products, but not fuel or crude as it seems to be what you're implying. Also, if oil is going out of this nation, to whom and where is the job growth if this is so?

Simple question (that I can guarantee no conservatives here will offer a simple answer to)

How long does a President need to be in office before it is a valid argument to credit or blame the conditions in the country's economy on that President's policies?

Simple question (that I can guarantee no conservatives here will offer a simple answer to)

How long does a President need to be in office before it is a valid argument to credit or blame the conditions in the country's economy on that President's policies?

How about you tell us?? When a candidate runs on the premise he's the only one that can fix things, says if it's not fixed in 3 years he doesn't deserve a second term, then cries foul because "it was worse than they thought".

If you applied for a job, promised to fix all the problems then cried it was too much or someone else's fault, how long do you think you'd be employed??

Being unqualified isn't a good enough excuse, blaming everything and everyone else just isn't cool. I think American has had enough of the false hoods of this most transparent government, evah!!

BTW, why are his college transcripts still sealed??? :confused:

How about you tell us?? When a candidate runs on the premise he's the only one that can fix things, says if it's not fixed in 3 years he doesn't deserve a second term, then cries foul because "it was worse than they thought".

If you applied for a job, promised to fix all the problems then cried it was too much or someone else's fault, how long do you think you'd be employed??

Being unqualified isn't a good enough excuse, blaming everything and everyone else just isn't cool. I think American has had enough of the false hoods of this most transparent government, evah!!

Okay, that's one who won't get us a straight answer.

See what I mean?

See what I mean?

You missed the answer, your guy said 3 years, it's been longer. I'm going with three years. :)

See what I mean?

You missed the answer, your guy said 3 years, it's been longer. I'm going with three years. :)

Don't be stupid. No one likes stupid women.

See what I mean?

You asked for a simple answer, I gave you a simple answer, so now who looks stupid?? :lol:

Guess it wasn't really what you were looking for. This is the Obama economy and it's been longer than three years. :)

You asked for a simple answer, I gave you a simple answer, so now who looks stupid?? :lol:

Guess it wasn't really what you were looking for. This is the Obama economy and it's been longer than three years. :)

Your answer had nothing to do with the question. That's what makes you stupid, well,

that and however many other posts you've made since you've been here.

Here's your question

Here's the answer to your question

So how does my answer have nothing to do with the question?? :cuckoo:

Your answer had nothing to do with the question. That's what makes you stupid, well,

that and however many other posts you've made since you've been here.

Forum List

Back