KKK recruiting again

doesn't matter , the old 'kkk byrd' was still mentor to the old lady illary that you voted for a few days ago Pogo !!

Actually I didn't. And actually it does matter. Byrd quit the Klan before he ever ran for office. The two were not concurrent, ever. Nor would it matter if that were not the case --- Byrd wasn't running for anything.

Now if you're so dim as to suggest some kind of Cooties association based on being a "mentor", then you're gonna have to explain why Rump doesn't get even more of the same Cooties from his dad getting arrested at a Klan rally.

Wanna go there?
sure go there , Hilary that you just voted for was mentored by old kkk grand kleagle 'bobby byrd' Pogo . And thank you for getting some informative links for Pogo KOSH , teaching Pogo is never ending ehh . I also hope thar Sur / jake reads your info and learns something !!

The problem is, pismoe, we all know Byrd's final end, which was American and good, whereas your hero, Strom Thurmond, was a brutal racist to the end.

Pogo will keep teaching you that racism and defending racism is unAmerican, pismoe, and always comes to a bad end for those who follow it. :lol:

doesn't matter , the old 'kkk byrd' was still mentor to the old lady illary that you voted for a few days ago Pogo !!
Not a mentor in the way you suggest, pismoe, which is your way, the way of Thurmond and brutal racism.

Of course they're recruiting in San Francisco. It's chock full of Democrats.
Fallacy of confirmation bias: Dems are not KKK today, only the conservative far right and alt right are recruiting pools for Sur 'ismoe and your heroes, the Kluckers..
----------------------------------------- you are funny Sur jake !! Everyone knows that the dems are in tune with the KKK as they legally recruit in SF amongst the dems and liberals and lefties !! Heck , grand kleagle 'Robert byrd' was a dem party mentor to your 'Hilary clinton' Sur

Ummm...... yyyeah.

Screen-Shot-2015-12-29-at-12.27.57-AM.png

Oh btw, Byrd? He quit the Klan before Hillary was even born.

and I think that the KKK is a legal organization isn't Sur jake .

I noticed the date in the OP picture -- April 23 2016. That makes it exactly 72 years to the day since the Klan officially ceased to exist as an organization. Fun fact.

I suspect Quigley and his band of dress-up didn't mention that at the time. If they even know about it.

Another far left failed post!

Ku Klux Klan members in United States politics - Wikipedia

David Duke, a politician who ran in both Democrat and Republican presidential primaries, was openly involved in the leadership of the Ku Klux Klan

Robert C. Byrd, a Democrat, was mentor to Hilary Clinton..

Once again for the shortbus kids---- Byrd was never in the Klan and in public office at the same time. Too bad if that's inconvenient.

However your link does mention Rice Means and Clarence Morley, and neglects to mention George Baker, Ed Jackson, Owen Brewster and the city council of Anaheim, all Klan candidates who got elected Senators and Governors and a mayor, all of whom were Republicans.

I'm still waiting for that list of all the racist Democrats from the House and Senate House who (as a matter of myth) switched to the Republican Party following the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and reversed the political natures of both parties seemingly overnight, even though it was the efforts of the Republicans (Everett Dirksen in particular) that assured passage.

Hint: Byrd wasn't one either.

The last time the KKK conservatives like billy-kinetta tried to break up the country

I see your grasp of history is quite thin. Public school victim?
You are the home skooled individual. :lol: The KKK are conservatives, always have been, and now you want to take over their legacy.

I was never home schooled. Catholic academies all the way.
No, you were not. Your poor grasp of syntax, diction, semantics, and your repetitive use of confirmation biases reveal you are not one of the privileged individuals of private schooling.

You are here for grins and giggles, kid, here to amuse us.

The KKK relies on conservative knuckleheads like you for recruits.

Fallacy of confirmation bias: Dems are not KKK today, only the conservative far right and alt right are recruiting pools for Sur 'ismoe and your heroes, the Kluckers..
----------------------------------------- you are funny Sur jake !! Everyone knows that the dems are in tune with the KKK as they legally recruit in SF amongst the dems and liberals and lefties !! Heck , grand kleagle 'Robert byrd' was a dem party mentor to your 'Hilary clinton' Sur

Ummm...... yyyeah.

Screen-Shot-2015-12-29-at-12.27.57-AM.png

Oh btw, Byrd? He quit the Klan before Hillary was even born.

and I think that the KKK is a legal organization isn't Sur jake .

I noticed the date in the OP picture -- April 23 2016. That makes it exactly 72 years to the day since the Klan officially ceased to exist as an organization. Fun fact.

I suspect Quigley and his band of dress-up didn't mention that at the time. If they even know about it.

Another far left failed post!

Ku Klux Klan members in United States politics - Wikipedia

David Duke, a politician who ran in both Democrat and Republican presidential primaries, was openly involved in the leadership of the Ku Klux Klan

Robert C. Byrd, a Democrat, was mentor to Hilary Clinton..

Once again for the shortbus kids---- Byrd was never in the Klan and in public office at the same time. Too bad if that's inconvenient.

However your link does mention Rice Means and Clarence Morley, and neglects to mention George Baker, Ed Jackson, Owen Brewster and the city council of Anaheim, all Klan candidates who got elected Senators and Governors and a mayor, all of whom were Republicans.

And the far left drone skips over the fact that Byrd was the mentor for Hilary!

Clinton was speaking at Byrd's funeral in Charleston when he slammed newspapers for focusing on Byrd’s history with the KKK. He said:

They mention that he once had a fleeting association with the Ku Klux Klan, and what does that mean? I'll tell you what it means. He was a country boy from the hills and hollows of West Virginia. He was trying to get elected. And maybe he did something he shouldn't have done, and he spent the rest of his life making it up. And that's what a good person does. There are no perfect people. There certainly are no perfect politicians.

FLASHBACK: Bill Clinton Once Justified Robert Byrd’s KKK Membership

And David Duke is not part of the Klan anymore, despite far left attempts to make seem he is..

In 1980, Duke left the Klan

Once again another far left post fail!

The last time the KKK conservatives like billy-kinetta tried to break up the country

You are the home skooled individual. :lol: The KKK are conservatives, always have been, and now you want to take over their legacy.

No, you were not. Your poor grasp of syntax, diction, semantics, and your repetitive use of confirmation biases reveal you are not one of the privileged individuals of private schooling.

Yes we know you are member and yes you are NOT a conservative!

But as you far left drones have proven, you are far worse than the Klan!

:cuckoo:

I do not think Pismoe will be allowed in KKK albeit that is his lifetime dream. He is a Native American, I think. They may let him clean their toilets though.

I do not think Pismoe will be allowed in KKK albeit that is his lifetime dream. He is a Native American, I think. They may let him clean their toilets though.

Nah, he's just a Yooper. Maybe you're thinking of Ringel?

In one of my unfortunate dialogues with Pisome a while back, he claimed to be a Native American. The claim itself was an attempt on his part to establish legitimacy for his xenophobic position on us "Third World Immigrants."

In one of my unfortunate dialogues with Pisome a while back, he claimed to be a Native American. The claim itself was an attempt on his part to establish legitimacy for his xenophobic position on us "Third World Immigrants."

Well I dunno for sure, haven't heard that. He's a wacko, so anything's possible.

Well I dunno for sure, haven't heard that. He's a wacko, so anything's possible.

Indeed, anything is possible and some screws are certainly loose.

Well, Donald Trump was a registered Democrat 2001-2009, so he must have been a member.

Well, "pismo" means letter, as in correspondence, in Russian, so I think he'll fail the Anglo-Saxon Protestant test.

Forum List

Back