‘KKK’ on agenda for Oklahoma GOP fundraiser

All Muslims are terrorists.

Gays are pedophiles.

Homosexuality is like incest, bestiality, and pedophilia.

Non-European immigrants are here for the government handouts.

"Food stamp President".

Topic after topic after topic about Darkies Behaving Badly.

Blacks are lazy and just want free government gifts and food stamps.

Hey. Ignore all that. Vote GOP...because Lyndon Johnson!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
You democrats just can't run on your records

it's slander, dirt, smears and dirty politics you go slopping with the pigs

speaking of slander, dirt, and smear politics, go look in a mirror.

Most of these retards weren't even alive when LBJ was President. That's why they have to go to a "Bean Feed" to have this revisionist smoke and mirrors splained to 'em.

Last edited:
Fuck off and read what your linked us to.
You area tool...you read the title but not the article.
KKK, planned parenthood and NRA were discussions.

Now.....think about it moron.....

Would NRA supporters also support planned parenthood?

SO what makes you think they support the KKK?
It is to DEBUNK the rumors that the GOP is affiliated with the KKK.

Fucking asshole moron....READ WHAT YOU POST

The GOP may not be affiliated with the KKK, but the KKK supports the GOP. Or do you think the KKK voted for Pres. Obama?

Ummmm ... pinhead ... the KKK was CREATED and SUPPORTED by the Dems for the Dems. Read history much?

That was back when Democrats were conservatard racists and Republicans were enlightened lybyryls; over time, the parties have essentially swapped ideologies, making your little fun fact completely pointless.

The flyer didn't mean what the OP claims.
That's clear enough.

So I don't feel the need to debate which party is more racist. IMHO this thread is trash.

Most of these retards weren't even alive when LBJ was President. That's why they have to go to a "Bean Feed" to have this revisionist smoke and mirrors splained to 'em.

:lol:

well, there's that.

Now, lookee here, bubba. Get your mind right. The KKK was a Democrat thing. Got it? We Republicans were the good guys.

Now get out there and copy and paste this stuff about blacks don't want to work and want food stamps and free stuff, fags being pedophiles, all Muslims being terrorists, and those Honduran kids being gangsters with Ebola.

Atta boy! You're on the side of the blond haired, blue eyed angels.

Last edited:

The GOP may not be affiliated with the KKK, but the KKK supports the GOP. Or do you think the KKK voted for Pres. Obama?

Ummmm ... pinhead ... the KKK was CREATED and SUPPORTED by the Dems for the Dems. Read history much?

So the KKK support President Obama? Is that your contention?

There are radicals and fringe elements that support the Democrats as well. Truly, what is your point?

My point is that the KKK and other white supremacy and hate groups support the GOP and that is information about the GOP and the type of policies that it supports. Does it bother you to have that pointed out?

The more you know.

There are radicals and fringe elements that support the Democrats as well. Truly, what is your point?

They never have a point
their point they show to everyone is, if they're not haten they're not happy

Who are THEY? The KKK?

Why does it bother you to have it shown that racists support the Republican Party?

The operative word is "history". Now....I wonder what the GOP wants to discuss about the KKK....that's the real interesting question...isn't it?

Well ... I'm more "right" that the GOP and I don't support the KKK (nor did I when I WAS GOP). I don't know a single person in my conservative group that supports the KKK. So ... back to history ... ever hear of Robert Byrd -- Democrat and Grand Master of the KKK?

Robert Carlyle Byrd (born Cornelius Calvin Sale, Jr.; November 20, 1917 – June 28, 2010) was a United States Senator from West Virginia. A member of the Democratic Party,

Ku Klux Klan[edit]
In the early 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 of his friends and associates to create a new chapter of the Ku Klux Klan in Sophia, West Virginia.[8][12]

According to Byrd, a Klan official told him, "You have a talent for leadership, Bob ... The country needs young men like you in the leadership of the nation." Byrd later recalled, "Suddenly lights flashed in my mind! Someone important had recognized my abilities! I was only 23 or 24 years old, and the thought of a political career had never really hit me. But strike me that night, it did."[8] Byrd became a recruiter and leader of his chapter.[8] When it came time to elect the top officer (Exalted Cyclops) in the local Klan unit, Byrd won unanimously.[8]

In 1946, Byrd wrote to segregationist Mississippi Senator Theodore G. Bilbo:[17]

I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.

—Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1946[8][18][19]

Robert Byrd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It doesn't take much to shock the desperate democrat party these days. You almost gotta laugh that their favorite senator just retired recently after decades in the US Senate and he was not only a member of the KKK but a ranking member. FDR appointed a KKK member to the supreme count and if you checked the wallets of the southern segregationists during the 60's you might find not only a KKK card but a democrat party registration.

It doesn't take much to shock the desperate democrat party these days. You almost gotta laugh that their favorite senator just retired recently after decades in the US Senate and he was not only a member of the KKK but a ranking member. FDR appointed a KKK member to the supreme count and if you checked the wallets of the southern segregationists during the 60's you might find not only a KKK card but a democrat party registration.

Quite likely. I assume KKKers are anti-big-business. One thing's for certain, they fully agree with Robert Byrd's (Democrat) sentiments.

?KKK? on agenda for Oklahoma GOP fundraiser | KFOR.com

---------------------------------------------
What An Utter OUTRAGE!! I hope many Hispanic/Latino people will get to understand why it is a sheer waste of your vote to vote Republican ever again. What have they really done for you of any substance is what you need to be asking yourselves? Is this all you get, what's in this story? It's downright despicable! You are still being thrown under the bus with great celebration! Where's the respect you should have long been shown by Republicans? Where's their full acceptance that you are their Equal? You won't find it in Republican circles and that's why you continue to Vote Democrat and Rightfully So!

The KKK was, and still is, a wholly owned subsiderary of the Democrat Party. The Democrats created it, funded it, and protected it for decades. And now, you all want to pretend it is Republican. They might not have voted for Obama, but they sure as hell did not vote for Romney or McCain.

The reason for the righteous outrage from the Democrats is to stop that history lesson from being given.

?KKK? on agenda for Oklahoma GOP fundraiser | KFOR.com

---------------------------------------------
What An Utter OUTRAGE!! I hope many Hispanic/Latino people will get to understand why it is a sheer waste of your vote to vote Republican ever again. What have they really done for you of any substance is what you need to be asking yourselves? Is this all you get, what's in this story? It's downright despicable! You are still being thrown under the bus with great celebration! Where's the respect you should have long been shown by Republicans? Where's their full acceptance that you are their Equal? You won't find it in Republican circles and that's why you continue to Vote Democrat and Rightfully So!

And this represents the democrat racism of today. Changed a bit from their KKK era but not really that much. You still can't abide by the greatest words ever spoken on race...

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Today you want anyone that voted against obama's lack of character to be equated as a racist or KKK member. Not that his character is flawed and unacceptable for a leader of this great nation you call racist. No. You wan to invert what was said and make everyone judge a man by the color of his skin. It's all you have. Racism has reversed itself. The party of keeping blacks out now promotes them based on skin color only. As long as they tow the company line that is. If they step out into MLK territory you can go full racist hate on them "fake" black people.

Did you actually even consider Obama's character and qualifications for this job? If you had you may have just voted differently. If you weren't such a racist.

Forum List

Back