The KKK raised $20,000 for Hillary Clinton's campaign, is officially endorsing her, and claims she is a "friend" to them. You'll have to read the article and decide for yourself if it's true (we do know that Senator Byrd was a member of the KKK and fiercely racist and Hillary did consider him a good friend).

In my humble opinion, Hillary has long been a snobby elitist and considering her entire background, demographics, and over all attitude, she strikes me as someone who would be racist. I mean, she looks down on pretty much everyone anyway, so it wouldn't surprise me in the least of she held extra contempt for someone not of her ethnicity. That being said, I'll be the first one to state that I don't believe there is enough here in this one article to draw a definitive conclusion.

KKK Endorses Hillary Clinton, Claims $20,000 Campaign Donation

It would be kind of interesting if we could see more connections between the KKK and the democratic party. I wouldn't be surprised if there was not more.

When she went before a black audience, she actually started talking with a black accent.

Link?

Do you have any idea how racist and insulting that is?

How can an accent be "racist"? You think a speech pattern has something to do with race?

Poster runs and hides in 4...... 3 ..... 2 ......

Link? WTF do you need a link for that? It is fuckin common knowledge you dumbass.

Soooooo...... you don't have a link either.

What a shocker. I just fell down.

The KKK raised $20,000 for Hillary Clinton's campaign, is officially endorsing her, and claims she is a "friend" to them. You'll have to read the article and decide for yourself if it's true (we do know that Senator Byrd was a member of the KKK and fiercely racist and Hillary did consider him a good friend).

In my humble opinion, Hillary has long been a snobby elitist and considering her entire background, demographics, and over all attitude, she strikes me as someone who would be racist. I mean, she looks down on pretty much everyone anyway, so it wouldn't surprise me in the least of she held extra contempt for someone not of her ethnicity. That being said, I'll be the first one to state that I don't believe there is enough here in this one article to draw a definitive conclusion.

It would be kind of interesting if we could see more connections between the KKK and the democratic party. I wouldn't be surprised if there was not more.

The Klan has no political party roots; it was founded (first iteration) by Confederate war vets and (second iteration, the big one) by a salesman opportunist. None of them had any known political affiliation at all. And we've done this to death, also posted in this thread.

Matter of fact the Simmons Klan, the big one, persecuted blacks, Jews, Catholics, immigrants and labor unions, which are all DP constituents.

Last edited:
If it is not a publicity stunt, Hillary will quickly denounce the endorsement

Something Trump refused to do

He didn't have to refuse it because no one ever took the endorsement seriously. Trump didn't either.

Funny --- he took it emphatically seriously several years earlier:

"Now I understand that David Duke has decided to join the Reform Party to support the candidacy of Pat Buchanan," Trump wrote in a statement. "So the Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a Neo-Nazi, Mr. Buchanan, and a Communist, Ms. Fulani. This is not company I wish to keep." --- NYTimes Op-Ed, 2/19/2000

A few days later, Trump himself quit the party and repeated his earlier statement.
So he well knew who David Duke was sixteen years ago, as well as this year:

>> Feb. 24, when Duke said that he supports Trump’s candidacy and told listeners of his radio program to "get active" for Trump. Two days later, Trump disavowed Duke in a news conference.

But Trump, who claims to have the "world’s greatest memory," seemed to have forgotten this by Feb. 28. When CNN’s Jake Tapper asked him about Duke, Trump claimed ignorance four times:

"Well, just so you understand, I don't know anything about David Duke. okay? I don't know anything about what you're even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So, I don't know.

"I don't know, did he endorse me or what's going on, because, you know, I know nothing about David Duke. I know nothing about white supremacists. And so you're asking me a question that I'm supposed to be talking about people that I know nothing about. …

"I don't know any -- honestly, I don't know David Duke. I don't believe I have ever met him. I'm pretty sure I didn't meet him. And I just don't know anything about him." (all collected here)
Friday he repudiates. Sunday he "doesn't know anything about him".

Rump's been flinging high voltage ABC (Alternating Bullshit Current) so long he can't even keep up with his own bullshit.

Apparently they are returning the favor.

Wow...Hillary Clinton referred to a high ranking member of the Klu Klux Klan as "the heart and soul of the Senate". Eesh.

Also - I find Bill Cinton's statement deplorable and a peak into the mindset of he, Hillary, and the Democrats. And I quote "...it means he was trying to get elected". So let me get this straight - rather than being honest about who you are, what you represent, and then letting the people decide whether or not you represent what they are looking for, Bill believes a person should do anything - including joining the KKK - to get elected? You should join a vicious and violent hate group just to get elected?

That is the mentality of the Clintons (and liberal politicians in general). It's not about being a representative. It's about doing anything that is necessary to land a job for power and money. To them, they are not representing anyone or anything. They are getting a job which gives them power and money. Sickening.

Wow...Hillary Clinton referred to a high ranking member of the Klu Klux Klan as "the heart and soul of the Senate". Eesh.

No, she did not. Byrd quit the Klan in the early 1940s, before Hillary was even BORN.

Bill believes a person should do anything - including joining the KKK - to get elected? You should join a vicious and violent hate group just to get elected?

You continue to wallow in an abject ignorace of your own history. In the first half of the 20th century the Klan was a Big Deal as a social organization and very influential. It had literally millions of members, including an estimated one-third of the entire adult male population of Indiana. It was in effect the "social media" of its time. Go see the video in post 38 for more about that because it's history and it ain't going away regardless how long you stomp your feet and go "la la la".

Last edited:

Here, I got a couple of "connections" for your wangly ass.

Jack Walton -- governor of Oklahoma, elected just after the Tulsa Race Riots, who tried to drive the Klan out of the state for their part in instigating racial strife. The Klan got him removed from office.

Oscar Underwood -- Senator of Alabama, the most vociferous enemy of the Klan in the mid-1920s. Famously declared, "I am not afraid either in a political or personal sense of the Ku Klux Klan. The organization is a national menace. [Both the Klan and] the United States of America cannot survive. Between the two, I choose my country." Ran for President in 1924; the Klan camped out in New Jersey across the water from the Democratic convention in NYC (the "Klanbake") to protest and oppose his nomination. They also opposed the nomination of Al Smith on the basis that he was a Catholic.

Lyndon Johnson -- first President since Ulysses Grant to actually prosecute the Klan (1965)

Stetson Kennedy -- writer and Florida political candidate who infiltrated the Klan, wrote an exposé called "The Klan Unmasked" and worked writing scripts in 1946 to transform the public image of the Klan into a joke on the wildly popular national radio program "Superman".

How are those connections workin' for ya, partisan hack?

Forum List

Back