Kittens on the Dinner Menu in Deleware County

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
It's my job to cover both the good and the bad, but when it comes to some heartbreaking stories, like this one, it remains impossible for me to comprehend the depths of depravity to which certain humans can reach.

This crime of animal cruelty is particularly heinous and I hope the perpetrator, if found guilty, is punished severely. Luckily, though, there is a good side to this story too.

Forty-four-year-old Francis McGinley, whose court records reflect a long history of drunken shenanigans, told his roommates that he purposely ran over two four-week-old kittens with his truck, planning to eat them for dinner, according to the Delaware County Daily Times.

Police said Holly Faulkner, Francela Jackson and Bridget Spicer, McGinley's roommates, called for help, while a very inebriated McGinley, remained in the bathroom talking to himself. Responding to the call for a "suspicious condition at the apartment," were officers David DeFrank, William Dowd and Sgt. Charles Fell. The three women were upset and crying outside the house when they arrived. Spicer told the police that the kittens were in the bathtub.

When police went into the bathroom, McGinley was sitting in the bloody bathroom, intoxicated and talking to himself. When Ms.Faulkner questioned McGinley about the kittens, he allegedly responded, "I ran these two cats over with my truck and now they're my dinner. I am going to eat them."

It's my job to cover both the good and the bad, but when it comes to some heartbreaking stories, like this one, it remains impossible for me to comprehend the depths of depravity to which certain humans can reach.

This crime of animal cruelty is particularly heinous and I hope the perpetrator, if found guilty, is punished severely. Luckily, though, there is a good side to this story too.

Forty-four-year-old Francis McGinley, whose court records reflect a long history of drunken shenanigans, told his roommates that he purposely ran over two four-week-old kittens with his truck, planning to eat them for dinner, according to the Delaware County Daily Times.

Police said Holly Faulkner, Francela Jackson and Bridget Spicer, McGinley's roommates, called for help, while a very inebriated McGinley, remained in the bathroom talking to himself. Responding to the call for a "suspicious condition at the apartment," were officers David DeFrank, William Dowd and Sgt. Charles Fell. The three women were upset and crying outside the house when they arrived. Spicer told the police that the kittens were in the bathtub.

When police went into the bathroom, McGinley was sitting in the bloody bathroom, intoxicated and talking to himself. When Ms.Faulkner questioned McGinley about the kittens, he allegedly responded, "I ran these two cats over with my truck and now they're my dinner. I am going to eat them."

Kittens on the Dinner Menu in Deleware County | Petside

What the hell is wrong with you liberals?

Do you want this liberal to fix your copy and paste OP Willow?

I will.

Then we can make the sick bastard live in a years worth of an uncleaned litter box made by 100 cats.

I will.

Then we can make the sick bastard live in a years worth of an uncleaned litter box made by 100 cats.

soon as you fix the one where in all your libtard friends think Republicans WANTED Gabby Giffords shot. Til then I'ts fine the way it is.

<HIC>

<HIC>

Poor kitties! :(

I will.

soon as you fix the one where in all your libtard friends think Republicans WANTED Gabby Giffords shot. Til then I'ts fine the way it is.

Show me where my 'friends' on here said that, and we'll take it from there.

I agree with Val, poor kitties. :(

I will.

Show me where my 'friends' on here said that, and we'll take it from there.

I agree with Val, poor kitties. :(

You izzzz blind?

Liberals?

Drunk? Drives truck?

Doesn't sound like any Liberals I know.

When I was in Korea I saw all kinds of animals on sale in the markets. I realize cats and dogs are domesticated here but in a lot of other places, they're on the dinner table.

And there's no stray animal problem in Korea. I'm sure it's the same in China.

Forum List

Back