Kitten is One Year Old!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
We love our kitty so much! My daughter took this pic with my cell, xotoxi made the heading! :D

$kitten ss.jpg

GEEZ! This is your week of celebration!

First, you celebrate your 2nd Anniversary at USMB. Then you get to celebrate our nations Independence day. Then the birth of your daughter. And now the birth of your cat.

DAMN!

(BTW...if you daughter is 15, that means that you had her when you were 12??? :eek:)

We inherited a "Milo" kitty (an orange-cream sicle coloring) with a new property we recently bought. We had lost three life pets the last eighteen months, but the timing was right. The cat is now spoiled rotten! But that's what cats are for.

Found this cutie, along with 4 siblings in the garage a few weeks ago. Momma has moved them since then.

Cutie.jpg

What do you mean? Are they all safe, and you know where they are?

So cute!

They were in the garage, under the car, and down in a window well for about a week. After i started up the lawn mower the momma moved them, we think either to the empty house next door or Across the street, we saw her carry one of them around the front of the house and, I saw her coming from across the street where we think she is or was originally from. The kittens seem old enough to survive but we haven't seen any of them or Momma in 4 days.

Ollie, PLEASE go check on mama cat and her babies, for ALL of us cat lovers out there! :eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

EZ my son and I have walked around the neighborhood, we have not seen any of them. My best guess is the woman across the street has taken them in. I left her a note to call me. She may or may not, she is known as the hermit.

I was fine with them in the garage. The dog wasn't too happy about it. The mayor told me he saw them in her back yard 2 days ago.......( he lives next door to her)

Went down the street with some of the guys from the American Legion today, after policing up the flags from the cemeteries, we always stop at the local restaurant for coffee.

As we left Momma was sitting across the street. Seems she has moved over near the river, maybe under the bridge. It's only about 250 yards from my place.

DSCF0021.jpg

Forum List

Back