kitten found at end of drive way

005-24.jpg

clark is a sucker..yoda has found some cat loving

:woohoo:

yoda is so fucking spoiled now.....he has been with us nearly a month...and his favorite place to sleep is on my neck...buried in my hair and yes he is still farting....i will be glad when he runs out of this food and i switch him to another food....so he can fart some more....

yoda is so fucking spoiled now.....he has been with us nearly a month...and his favorite place to sleep is on my neck...buried in my hair and yes he is still farting....i will be glad when he runs out of this food and i switch him to another food....so he can fart some more....

Rather like me typing as one sits in my arms? :tongue:

i had a miserable day....fighting with everyone......the aides at the assisted living washed mom's new cell phone and ruined it....the packing job...we couldnt find the house....it was just a bad day all the way around....i was so glad to get home....i pull up...check the mail....and then look down...in the tall grass is a kitten with so much pus in its eyes when it shook its head pus when everywhere......so i call the humane to see if they can take it...they cant and offer to humanely kill it...i am like wtf?

so my vet is closed....so i call another vet who is willing to see the kitten.....so back to town i go with the kitten.....

i kept calling it 'kitten found at end of drive way'.....after the vet checked it out and wormed it...and tested its eyes and gave me eye drops .....

introducing monkey:

007-24.jpg

we have drops for the infected eyes

006-28.jpg

thor looking at monkey

008-24.jpg

sleeping off the day....in hubbys shoebox

poor sweet little kitty has a breakthrough momment of good luck.

finding you

yea my vet called it ..the poor thing...i was like poor thing my ass.....he got to me....she had to laugh....

he is ugly as sin....watch the video lol

i hate kitten fur....lol....husband says the baths wont stop kitten fur....but it does help...his tail is too long....his ears are too big and he still fits on my shoulder lol

i had a miserable day....fighting with everyone......the aides at the assisted living washed mom's new cell phone and ruined it....the packing job...we couldnt find the house....it was just a bad day all the way around....i was so glad to get home....i pull up...check the mail....and then look down...in the tall grass is a kitten with so much pus in its eyes when it shook its head pus when everywhere......so i call the humane to see if they can take it...they cant and offer to humanely kill it...i am like wtf?

so my vet is closed....so i call another vet who is willing to see the kitten.....so back to town i go with the kitten.....

i kept calling it 'kitten found at end of drive way'.....after the vet checked it out and wormed it...and tested its eyes and gave me eye drops .....

introducing monkey:

007-24.jpg

we have drops for the infected eyes

006-28.jpg

thor looking at monkey

008-24.jpg

sleeping off the day....in hubbys shoebox

Awwwww pooor baby. If someone hasn't mentioned yet.. apple cider vinegar on the nape of the neck (small amount since kitten) may help with eyes... (it may). one of my cats has conjunctivitis sometimes.. and the apple cider vinegar (and L-Lysine in the powder form) does wonders.

I hope the eye drops the vet gave you works.. But feel free to read up on them both: Apple cidar for cats.. and the L-lysine helps naturally and helps immune system.

Sorry you had such a rotten day. Good thing kitten found you though.

yoda has been with me for over a month now....3 dogs..3 cats and a kitten....this winter will be a total mess...i need a bigger house...i want to convert the extra room into a cat room.....but certain grumpy old men wont go for it

Yoda looks just like one of my sweethearts, long tail and all. Well, cept my boy's stripes look brown to me, not gray.

he has little white hairs too...he is killing christmas bows and bringing them to me...he found a pack of old bows and has played with them for days

No kitten is ugly! Not even the almost-black one with the bobtail that we nicknamed 'Face-like-Dog'.... Her actual name was 'Inky-dink' and she was forever cleaning something on someone while purring wildly.....she used to go swimming with me, too.

The ugly ones are always the ones with personality.

It's the old adage "he has a great personality" made flesh.

Forum List

Back