kitten found at end of drive way

no she is yoda.

the end of the calm is here....she was fearful of the old cats.....ran from them and hid

well today....i got up and she rushes over in between billie and the wall...then turns and swats at billie....and seemed to be kitty laughing the whole time...she has now began the reign of terror we call kitten

528518_443568732349750_373324927_n-1.jpg

Awwww..

My son's rednose pit was terrorized for two years by their pet indoor bunny.

yoda has figured out that billie isnt that big a threat....billie lets her play with his tail till she bites too hard....

clark doesnt let her play with him much......tiff the other female is just mean to yoda lol

when billie finally makes her stop she will run over and look pitiful...then right back at it....

she attacks with that halloween cat look then runs like hell....

the funny part...the kitty litter is in the bathroom all the way down the long hall...when she wakes up she will jump down and run like hell to the box

woot.... see.. ya put them together when they are asleep. Ive had good like with that trick.

i did catch clark cleaning yoda or just tasting him i am not sure....

poor think i know he wants some cat loving but i swear that is thin around here...he is getting spoiled laying on my shoulder all the time....he loves to nuzzle the hair...

i think that gray and white cat probably needs a bath. Get popping, bones!

Forum List

Back