kitten found at end of drive way

her eyes are clearing...we are on drops every 6 hours for 2 days then twice a day...she eats like a little pig...and hisses at all the others.....thor has taken to her and keeps the others away...he likes the tiny things

Nice!

:thup:

she is doing well.....

007-25.jpg

look at them pretty eyes

003-30.jpg

I see claws!

My brother had a black calico once..they called her "Nails". And she was aptly named.

It's your lucky day! Once, about 4 years ago, I went to my mail box to get the mail. We live out in the middle of nowhere. When I opened the door to the mail box I looked down and there in the grass were 3 kittens. Silly me, I scooped them up and brought them home to Mrs. BBD... They are still a part of her "herd" of out door cats that come every morning when she puts out their food.

It's your lucky day! Once, about 4 years ago, I went to my mail box to get the mail. We live out in the middle of nowhere. When I opened the door to the mail box I looked down and there in the grass were 3 kittens. Silly me, I scooped them up and brought them home to Mrs. BBD... They are still a part of her "herd" of out door cats that come every morning when she puts out their food.

aaawww..... you both get halos too.

That kitten is darling! I love it's eyes. I have a name...Precious. He came to your house just for you. You are going to keep it aren't you? Thor needs a playmate!

i didnt wanna put much on her or get her face wet....with her eyes....it was funny.....i need to get a gentle shampoo for her...she farts a lot...that is just great....she is on eukanuba kitty food

i didnt wanna put much on her or get her face wet....with her eyes....it was funny.....i need to get a gentle shampoo for her...she farts a lot...that is just great....she is on eukanuba kitty food

I use really warm wet cotton balls to wipe their little faces and heads.... its like a having a momma. Do try and wipe her eyes and clean them off.... it makes them feel better. :eusa_angel:

Eukanuba is good stuff - we tend to use that, or Hills or Iams....
Kitty is looking better already : )

I had one who didn't understand bubble bath and thought he could jump in the tub with me and stay dry....that did not work out too well for any of us. But we got over it.

well i wondered when you would drop by willow.....

well today has been kinda rough...she was sitting on my shoulder and i saw something i needed and got up....she hit the floor kinda hard.....hid under the dishwasher....

then i sat on her...ouchie....thankfully it was not a direct hit.....

she is sleeping with that wary look ......

i am going into town and will get supplies at the pet store...who am i kidding.....i am gonna get her a small box or basket for her to ignore....

poor buddie all he wants to do is look at her...but thor gives him hell for it....it will be weeks before this house settles...

heard hubbys friend tell him...it was just damned time to put his foot down and tell me no....lol

well i wondered when you would drop by willow.....

well today has been kinda rough...she was sitting on my shoulder and i saw something i needed and got up....she hit the floor kinda hard.....hid under the dishwasher....

then i sat on her...ouchie....thankfully it was not a direct hit.....

she is sleeping with that wary look ......

i am going into town and will get supplies at the pet store...who am i kidding.....i am gonna get her a small box or basket for her to ignore....

poor buddie all he wants to do is look at her...but thor gives him hell for it....it will be weeks before this house settles...

heard hubbys friend tell him...it was just damned time to put his foot down and tell me no....lol

You dropped her and then sat on her....... When are you going to kick her?

:lmao:

well she was trying to warm clark up....head butting him and all......so i took her and did the cotton ball thing..she loved it....none of the cats are warming up to her....clark just ignores her the other two hiss at her....

Forum List

Back