Kitchenaid mixer

Larsky

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2016
DuPage County
We have the basic white model, circa 1980. I recently got the meat grinder attachment. Kicking myself I didn't do it years ago.
I'll never buy supermarket hamburger again. So much better, total fat control.
And all attachments work, from 1930s to present. Brilliant machine.

Eh..I gotta hand grinder. :dunno:
upload_2019-2-2_17-5-25.png

7 reviews
Item Code: WEST-36-0801-W-MPP4
Compare At: $32.99
Winter Sale: $21.16
You Save: $11.83 (36%)
Quantity:

Best Price Guarantee!
https://www.meatprocessingproducts.com/ship-info.html
Shipping Info

Weston #8 Manual Tinned Meat Grinder|(36-0801-W)

The meat grinder attachment is pretty awesome. I’ve made numerous flavors of sausage with mine. It’s fun, easy, and more importantly, the quality is better b/c you control the process. Happy cooking everyone! Cheers!

J'adore my KitchenAid Mixmaster. It's from the era before the new fashion accessory models. I'll use it for the rest of my life.

Rustic. But seriously, the motor on a kitchenaid could start a Cat D8.

Work smart, not...

While the kitchen Aide is a great machine the meat grinder leaves a lot to be desired.
Love the pasta roller/cutters though!
For my purposes, it fits the bill. 20 pounds would be an ordeal for sure. Fresh chuck burgers tonight.

Agree it's good for most people.
We do a lot of sausage,game and homemade ground beef for all kinds of recipes.
It's easy to do and it far outshines grocery store ground meat.

Spend twenty or thirty minutes every three months and you have all the ground beef you'll ever use in that period for two people.

Plus I enjoy experimenting with all the different blends of meat to get the perfect burger or sausage mix. When you can run volumes like this you can easily try multiple blends of ground beef and sausage.

The dry age locker is almost done!!!
Can you imagine 40 day dry aged ribeye combined with a 60 day CAB brisket in a burger!!!!

I cant wait to find the fuk out!!!!

Work smart, not...

While the kitchen Aide is a great machine the meat grinder leaves a lot to be desired.
For my purposes, it fits the bill. 20 pounds would be an ordeal for sure. Fresh chuck burgers tonight.

Spend twenty or thirty minutes every three months and you have all the ground beef you'll ever use in that period for two people.

Plus I enjoy experimenting with all the different blends of meat to get the perfect burger or sausage mix. When you can run volumes like this you can easily try multiple blends of ground beef and sausage.

Can you imagine 40 day dry aged ribeye combined with a 60 day CAB brisket in a burger!!!!

You just keep doing that and reporting! I like it!

I just bought an $8 aged 12 oz Prime rib. Already cooked, just heat, make Au Jus, and eat.

It's ..great!

I fed like 9 people with $40 worth of meat.

Work smart, not...

You just keep doing that and reporting! I like it!

I just bought an $8 aged 12 oz Prime rib. Already cooked, just heat, make Au Jus, and eat.

It's ..great!

I fed like 9 people with $40 worth of meat.

I'll be posting pics right up through the fridge build and the meat aging process.
And of course the pulling and trimming of the primal muscles themselves.

I use a hand grinder as well at home. The last time I looked for the attachment to my stand mixer it was close to $150 just for the attachment.

We have the basic white model, circa 1980. I recently got the meat grinder attachment. Kicking myself I didn't do it years ago.
I'll never buy supermarket hamburger again. So much better, total fat control.
And all attachments work, from 1930s to present. Brilliant machine.

Can't beat a Kitchenaid, ours is red and about 6 years old. Really comes in handy when making fruit cakes fro us and family. Lots of work without it.

Forum List

Back