Kitchenaid mixer.

Absolutly love mine. We use it all the time. The meat grinding attachment is pretty to make ground beef, chicken, and turkey as you can all sorts of fun spice into the mix. The sausage making was fun, but working casing can be a real pain. Happy Baking!

Thank you!!
This is the kind of info I was looking for.
So the sausage stuffer works if you're patient or is it a fail?

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

I told ya!!!! Don't do the Tilt Head!

The tilt head failed after making multiple rounds of stiff dough.
While I'll probably make a batch of bagels on occasion I dont see me making ten rounds of the stuff.

KitchenAid still makes a 5 qt liftbowl model. If you like the color selection, this is a good deal at $255.

Aqua Sky Pro HD Series 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer KG25H0XAQ | KitchenAid

Color isn't really an issue.
It can be baby shit green and I wouldnt care one way or another.
It's all about how sturdy it is.
I have read that the lift bowl is more sturdy for constant use though.

I'm just going to say it one more time: you will be much happier with the lift bowl instead of the tilt head. There's a reason that the tilt-head is for their cheaper price point models.

So . . . are you saying you maybe have a slight preference for the lift bowl? I can't really tell. You should be more assertive. ;)

I told ya!!!! Don't do the Tilt Head!

The tilt head failed after making multiple rounds of stiff dough.
While I'll probably make a batch of bagels on occasion I dont see me making ten rounds of the stuff.

KitchenAid still makes a 5 qt liftbowl model. If you like the color selection, this is a good deal at $255.

Aqua Sky Pro HD Series 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer KG25H0XAQ | KitchenAid

Color isn't really an issue.
It can be baby shit green and I wouldnt care one way or another.
It's all about how sturdy it is.
I have read that the lift bowl is more sturdy for constant use though.

I'm just going to say it one more time: you will be much happier with the lift bowl instead of the tilt head. There's a reason that the tilt-head is for their cheaper price point models.

So . . . are you saying you maybe have a slight preference for the lift bowl? I can't really tell. You should be more assertive. ;)

People keep telling me that....

not.

Absolutly love mine. We use it all the time. The meat grinding attachment is pretty to make ground beef, chicken, and turkey as you can all sorts of fun spice into the mix. The sausage making was fun, but working casing can be a real pain. Happy Baking!

Thank you!!

All you need is some practice and patience. Once you get it down it’s pretty awesome always having fresh made sausage. We make pasta often as well, which is pretty easy.

This is the Key Lime Cheese Cake from last week:

F522D292-CFED-4CD2-8EFE-C624008D3AD3.jpeg ACA1EC6F-E81C-4C48-8936-9E0886BBAF7E.jpeg

Thank you!!

All you need is some practice and patience. Once you get it down it’s pretty awesome always having fresh made sausage. We make pasta often as well, which is pretty easy.

This is the Key Lime Cheese Cake from last week:

View attachment 228427 View attachment 228428

The pasta attachment is on our list as well.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
The wife and I have been considering a Kitchenaid mixer for years.
We've always kneaded our dough by hand since we dont often bake homemade bread.
We're now considering getting the Kitchenaid for the bread kneading and the meat grinding/sausage making capabilities.

Anyone have any insight or experience with the Kitchenaid?

At $350 bucks I'd like to know how it performs before buying.

Ad the fact that we'll soon be moving to the boonies where a quick trip to the store for a loaf of bread or ground meat will soon become a chore.

White Ultra Power® Series 4.5-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer KSM95WH | KitchenAid
We have three of them.

The wife and I have been considering a Kitchenaid mixer for years.
We've always kneaded our dough by hand since we dont often bake homemade bread.
We're now considering getting the Kitchenaid for the bread kneading and the meat grinding/sausage making capabilities.

Anyone have any insight or experience with the Kitchenaid?

At $350 bucks I'd like to know how it performs before buying.

Ad the fact that we'll soon be moving to the boonies where a quick trip to the store for a loaf of bread or ground meat will soon become a chore.

White Ultra Power® Series 4.5-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer KSM95WH | KitchenAid

get one

Then get attachments

I can make pasta, stuff raviolis, make sausages and ice cream with my mixer and the attachments I have

Forum List

Back