Kissinger got groped by the TSA

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
Bellevue
Sorry if this has already been posted as it's a couple weeks old but didn't see it in a search.

I am so sick of politcal correctness. We get to offend everyone so that no particular group feels singled out. I mean, to someone who is a complete fucking retard, what possible sercurity risk could a wheelchair bound elderly former secretary of state and nobel prize winner be? What kind of mentally defective retard would think this is proper? What possible reason would they even have to do this? It defeats any common sense and any sense of discretion. Political correctness is making us a nation of absolutely non thinking retards.

Henry Kissinger gets TSA pat-down - In the Loop - The Washington Post

You expect too much from these goons. Kissinger isn't exactly a household name.

I wonder if all the harassment of the elderly, young children and disabled people in wheel chairs has appeased the most likely terrorist suspects- young Muslim males. Anyone know if they are still pitching a fit any time a Muslim gets selected for extra screening?

The Muslims expected us to give in to their demands not to check any Muslim woman below the neck. I never heard how that came out, but sure wouldn't be surprised if the administration caved.

New Topics

Forum List

Back