Kissinger Did Say Meet Without Pre Conditions

I JUST FUCKING QUOTED KISSINGER. HE SAID HIGH LEVEL DIPLOMACY. SPECIFICALLY THE SECRETARY OF STATE FOR THE SAKE OF LEGITIMACY.

sheesh.. you pathetic motherfuckers are STILL chaffing from quotable dialog, eh?
which is still not a POTUS

sorry, i don't speak nor understand stupid.
have it translated and get back to me, otay?
thanks, bucky, you're the best

clearly, your primary language is Stupidese, yo.. Or, you wouldn't be trying to hard to avoid these easily posted quotes.

:cool:

yeah, and thats NOT POTUS level

But it is in line with Obama's quotes from the Debate.. As well as Kissinger's when he's not out sicking GOP dick.

Your welcome for the clarification.

NEXT.

yet it STILL IS a high ranking officer of our nation. CONDI FUCKING RICE ring a bell?

parse much?
POTUS is POTUS is not SecState. hello?

if you were twice as smart as you think you are, you'd still be a mouthbreathing knuckledragger with the reasoning ability of a retarded marmoset and none of its charm.

parse much?
POTUS is POTUS is not SecState. hello?

if you were twice as smart as you think you are, you'd still be a mouthbreathing knuckledragger with the reasoning ability of a retarded marmoset and none of its charm.

Trust me, dude.. Your assessment of my intelligence is about as valuable as Bush's pre-katrina laurels of Brownie given which of us is having their ass handed to them by easily quoted dialog.

:lol:

:eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back