Kissinger: All of Asia should get ready for nuclear war

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Kissinger: All of Asia Should Get Ready for Nuclear War
In a recent interview with The New York Times, former Secretary of State and Cold War strategist Henry R. Kissinger warned that East Asia is racing towards nuclear proliferation.

Wouldn't this make for a great distraction, why all those crooked democratic pricks getting caught at their lies might get away without going to prison because omg suddenly Fat boy decides to nuke the US. Leave it to Clinton we can be sure the bitch and her bitch Obama set this up nicely bahahahah.

One should always prepare for the worst. Henry is right.

The Korean kleptocrat is playing a game that has often been played by his immediate ancestors: threaten to do something outrageous, then get the U.S. to bribe you not to do it.

I don't think that will work with The Donald. In fact, he is "this close" to giving nuclear weapons to South Korea and Japan.

One should always prepare for the worst. Henry is right.

The Korean kleptocrat is playing a game that has often been played by his immediate ancestors: threaten to do something outrageous, then get the U.S. to bribe you not to do it.

I don't think that will work with The Donald. In fact, he is "this close" to giving nuclear weapons to South Korea and Japan.

I'd say he's closer to giving them to NK and Iran. ;)

Kissinger: All of Asia Should Get Ready for Nuclear War
In a recent interview with The New York Times, former Secretary of State and Cold War strategist Henry R. Kissinger warned that East Asia is racing towards nuclear proliferation.

Wouldn't this make for a great distraction, why all those crooked democratic pricks getting caught at their lies might get away without going to prison because omg suddenly Fat boy decides to nuke the US. Leave it to Clinton we can be sure the bitch and her bitch Obama set this up nicely bahahahah.
about a year ago [perhaps even two] Gorbachev made this same claim, he said..."looks like the entire world is preparing for war"

Forum List

Back