Kissing Cousins?

What do you think about cousins marrying?

• I think it's fine, and should be legal.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I think it's gross, but if people want to do it, more power to them.

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • It should be illegal. Plus, it's gross.

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • d00d 5stringJeff iz th@ h@x0rz!!!1

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
mom4 said:
My mom & dad were step-brother & -sister. Although, they were husband & wife FIRST. My daddy's dad married my mom's mom. Is that gross? When the grandparents marry?

I know a couple in a similar situation, not gross at all. Although the father is not the birth father.

mom4 said:
My mom & dad were step-brother & -sister. Although, they were husband & wife FIRST. My daddy's dad married my mom's mom. Is that gross? When the grandparents marry?
That happens in many cases. I don't think that's weird. I was just referring to small children being reared in the same family and then it happening.

Joz said:
So what about stepchildren marrying? They aren't biological in any way.
If they happen to be teens when the parents marry maybe. But being raised together from small children, to me, would seem like they were still crossing that incest line.

I actually know a couple that is like this. Steps are not bio related, nor familial related in this way. The law does not address any sort of ban on this type of marriage.

no1tovote4 said:
I actually know a couple that is like this. Steps are not bio related, nor familial related in this way. The law does not address any sort of ban on this type of marriage.
I know they aren't biologically related. And I know it it not unlawful. I just personally think I would have a hard time with it.

If two adults marry and have teenagers, and those teenagers find themselves attracted to each other, I see no problem.

What I'm talking about is two people marry and have small children, say 3-4 year olds. Those kids play together, fight, bathe together, like any brother & sister. When they grow up, I would think it ookie for them to marry, even tho' they aren't biological. Like Bobby Brady marrying Cindy Brady.

New Topics

Forum List

Back