Kiss That V-Shaped Recovery Good-Bye: The U.S. "Worse Than Greece"

hvactec

VIP Member
Jan 17, 2010
New Jersey
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0YuESrAu_o&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Kiss That V-Shaped Recovery Good-Bye: The U.S. "Worse Than Greece"[/ame]

For every bear, there's a bull. And vice versa.

One is only going to listen to whoever says what they have already decided is the case.

Beyond that, whatever happens, happens.

I'm a bear long term, because I definitely think we've made the wrong moves these past 18 months.

But I also know that the end of the US has been called for by countless people for DECADES now.

Last edited:
We've flatlined for a while now.
Just how do Regressives draw the Letter "V"?

We've flatlined for a while now.
Just how do Regressives draw the Letter "V"?

The recovery period is v-shaped when you look at the March 9th bottom of the markets.

A pretty steep fall from the September '08 crash, down to there. And then a pretty steep rise back up.

Dow Jones Industrial Average Index ($INDU) - Stock chart, Index chart - MSN Money

Take it back 10 years and look at 5 years of sustained growth from January 03 to January 08.
I'm saying the Numbers of February 09 were an overcorrection of the market. There is a growth that is a leveling in the 10,000 range. Any growth from an overcorrection will appear as a V. We will flatline there for the remainder of 2010 at least.
That's my opinion.
Talk to me in a year.

Dow Jones Industrial Average Index ($INDU) - Stock chart, Index chart - MSN Money

Take it back 10 years and look at 5 years of sustained growth from January 03 to January 08.
I'm saying the Numbers of February 09 were an overcorrection of the market. There is a growth that is a leveling in the 10,000 range. Any growth from an overcorrection will appear as a V. We will flatline there for the remainder of 2010 at least.
That's my opinion.
Talk to me in a year.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you. Are you arguing that there isn't actually a "recovery", or just that the pattern from Sept '08 to now is not V-shaped?

What is being talked about here is the period between the September crash, and now.

The degree of correction and how you are interpreting it is really irrelevant in this discussion. We're simply talking about the pattern over the last 18 months, which is a classic V-shaped pattern.

Forum List

Back