Kiss of DEATH!~George Soros: Elizabeth Warren ‘Has Emerged As The Clear-Cut Person To Beat’ In 2020

Such a wonderful country with so many wonderful people, and all we can find to run for President are what's in office now and all these unqualified candidates! It's like a very bad nightmare.

The billionaire super-donor noted that while he won’t take a “public stance,” he thinks Warren “has emerged as the clear-cut person to beat,” according to an interview with the New York Times published Friday.
I would say that he's just plain wrong. She was the media favorite for awhile and got a lot of good press but the polling numbers didn't match the hype. It's showing now

I think it would be hilarious if Hillary jumped in and got beat by Sanders.

Nobody really knows who will make it since then Democrat mind is so hard to figure out. Beto is out because he got too radical, and Tulsi stands no chance because she isn't radical enough. Warren talks a good game, but everybody knows she's a hypocrite and would need a strong Congress to get any of her radical ideas to become reality.

Such a wonderful country with so many wonderful people, and all we can find to run for President are what's in office now and all these unqualified candidates! It's like a very bad nightmare.

It's less of finding them than to get them to try for the job.

Look at what the media does to contenders. Would you want to be put through all that, or have your family have to go through that? If you're a Republican, you get it twice: once from the media, and again from the entertainment industry.

Unknown 10.18.59 PM.jpeg

dailycaller ^ | October 25, 201 | CHRISTIAN DATOC

George Soros thinks Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren is the clear favorite to win the Democratic presidential nomination.

The billionaire super-donor noted that while he won’t take a “public stance,” he thinks Warren “has emerged as the clear-cut person to beat,” according to an interview with the New York Times published Friday.

“I do believe that she is the most qualified to be president,” he continued.

The 89-year-old argued that he was stopping short of making a full endorsement “because [he has] to live with whoever the electorate chooses” and that he will “want to work with whoever” the party eventually nominates.

He also shot down criticism raised against Warren by the Wall Street crowd.

“I am in favor of taxing the rich, including a wealth tax,” he explained. “There are more Main Streets in America than there are Wall Streets. So I don’t think that Wall Street, other than being a source of money, will have its way in choosing the president.”

Earlier this fall, Soros poured more than $5 million into a new super PAC supporting the currently-unknown Democratic nominee. Soros donated upwards of $20 million during the 2016 cycle.

Though Warren currently sits behind Joe Biden atop Real Clear Politics’ 2020 polling average, she momentarily jumped ahead of the former vice president in the wake of his ongoing Ukraine feud with President Donald Trump.

She received most of the attacks from other candidates during the October primary debate on CNN — the majority of which centered on her refusal to answer whether her Medicare for All plan will raise taxes on the middle class — indicating that much of the field views her as the frontrunner.

------‐------

I’m sure Stinky Beaver is glad to have the support of the most corrupt person in the world......and one of the wealthiest...you know the ONES she wants 95% of their money,
Pocahontas and her crazy tribe...
cb103019dAPC20191030024508.jpg

Look at what the media does to contenders. Would you want to be put through all that, or have your family have to go through that? If you're a Republican, you get it twice: once from the media, and again from the entertainment industry.

View attachment 289434

View attachment 289434
Some of us may not want the job and may think we are not qualified, yet we know we could do a better job; that is what is so dumbfounding.

View attachment 289434

View attachment 289434
Some of us may not want the job and may think we are not qualified, yet we know we could do a better job; that is what is so dumbfounding.

I'm sure there are thousands of people that can do the job, it's just what happens to them makes it a deterrent. I'm no Mitt Romney fan, but you can't get much more of a clean-cut guy than that, and look what they tried to do to him.

He never drank, never smoked, never did recreational drugs, married once, religious, I mean the guy was a virtual saint. By the time they got done with him, he was a tax cheating, animal hating, gay hating, draft dodging, heartless CEO who was responsible for the death of a man who's wife worked for his company, and could care less.

Not all the time. But since truth kills you to read:

However, this statement is also false. Bill Clinton ditched his security detail multiple times. Clinton declined Secret Service protection at least 5 times while aboard the “Lolita Express,” choosing to fly alone with Epstein.

Wow[ now if you had something from a credible source.... then you'd be in business.

I guess the words "credible link" must have confused you. As for Limbaugh, even lying Snopes said the accusation is BS. First of all, a anal cyst is not an uncorrectable problem. It's minor surgery. Secondly, Limbaugh was never called to serve meaning he never took a military physical. Third, the only way anybody would know of this mythical cyst is if his doctor made that determination, and nobody has access to personal medical files.

No confusion at all... Limbaugh is a closeted homosexual. You also miss the point of using a cyst to dodge the draft. The military doesn't correct recruits. They stamp them 4-F and move on to the next one. If you want to sign up, you have to get any problems corrected on your own dime. (I had to get some teeth fixed before the Army would take me.)

Of course it's not a mental illness. A guy thinking he's a woman is quite normal. Then you wonder why it's so vital to keep your people out of power.

Never said it was "normal", I said it was not a mental illness. A mental Illness is thinking that the CIA is giving you secret messages through a lamppost. Gender Dysphoria is simply a psychological issue, like depression or anxiety....

Accused is not convicted. Like anything else that makes the media, once it gets out there, everybody is jumping on the bandwagon like they tried to do with Kavanaugh. The Catholic organization is very wealthy although they use much of their funds for charities.

The Catholic Church is fucking evil and always has been.

If anything, the numbers are probably UNDER-REPORTED. Funny thing, guys are even less likely to women to report they've been sexually abused. Especially when they were kids.

I'm sure there are thousands of people that can do the job, it's just what happens to them makes it a deterrent. I'm no Mitt Romney fan, but you can't get much more of a clean-cut guy than that, and look what they tried to do to him.

He never drank, never smoked, never did recreational drugs, married once, religious, I mean the guy was a virtual saint. By the time they got done with him, he was a tax cheating, animal hating, gay hating, draft dodging, heartless CEO who was responsible for the death of a man who's wife worked for his company, and could care less.

But ... all those things were true.
He did abuse an animal.
He was a homophobe
He did dodge the draft
His company put thousands of people out of jobs to loot the companies for their assets...

He did all that shit.

They went soft on Romney. They should have done "THIS IS THE CRAZY SHIT MORMONS BELIEVE" every fucking night. They didn't. Because it would be politically incorrect to do so.

But ... all those things were true.
He did abuse an animal.
He was a homophobe
He did dodge the draft
His company put thousands of people out of jobs to loot the companies for their assets...

He did all that shit.

They went soft on Romney. They should have done "THIS IS THE CRAZY SHIT MORMONS BELIEVE" every fucking night. They didn't. Because it would be politically incorrect to do so.

None of it was true.

He strapped his dog carrier to the roof of the car, as if animals don't like outdoors.
He was not a homophobe. They got that from the kid he played a high school prank on.
When a company is in trouble, the first place you cut is where the waste is. That's what keeps a company open for the other employees.
Like other people his age, Romney was in college during the draft years, and went to Europe on a religious crusade. All his deferments were legitimate. Mitt Romney: I Was Too Important to Go to Vietnam

Wow[ now if you had something from a credible source.... then you'd be in business.

They are called hyper-links. I shouldn't have to explain how to use them. I would say the Washington Times is a pretty credible source.

No confusion at all... Limbaugh is a closeted homosexual. You also miss the point of using a cyst to dodge the draft. The military doesn't correct recruits. They stamp them 4-F and move on to the next one. If you want to sign up, you have to get any problems corrected on your own dime. (I had to get some teeth fixed before the Army would take me.)

If you bothered to read the article, the military didn't know of any cysts because he was never called to do the physical. During the draft, they took anybody they could get. If they wanted you, a stupid cyst would not have stopped them.

Never said it was "normal", I said it was not a mental illness. A mental Illness is thinking that the CIA is giving you secret messages through a lamppost. Gender Dysphoria is simply a psychological issue, like depression or anxiety....

Which is a mental illness.

The Catholic Church is fucking evil and always has been.

If anything, the numbers are probably UNDER-REPORTED. Funny thing, guys are even less likely to women to report they've been sexually abused. Especially when they were kids.

The Catholic church was complicit in that they didn't report the complaints to authorities. People come out of the woodwork when they smell money. After all, how hard is it to prove something that supposedly happened 30 or 40 years ago didn't actually happen?

That's not to say some cases didn't, but I knew a guy that was trying to pull the same thing off. He was never molested by anybody. The piece of crap was too ugly to molest. The lowlife ripped me off for fifteen bucks when I was working on a catering truck making next to nothing. He was just a lowlife.

None of it was true.

He strapped his dog carrier to the roof of the car, as if animals don't like outdoors.

The Dog was so terrified it shit itself to the point that feces were running down the windsheild.

He was not a homophobe. They got that from the kid he played a high school prank on.

He's a Mormon. They are all homophobies. And beating up a gay kid to the point where he commited suicide later was hardly a prank.

When a company is in trouble, the first place you cut is where the waste is. That's what keeps a company open for the other employees.

Except he didn't do that GS Steel was completely looted. So were KB Toys, and American Paper... He completely looted these companies and the employees were left with squat. but then again, your the guy who thinks it's okay your boss cut your health insurance.

Like other people his age, Romney was in college during the draft years, and went to Europe on a religious crusade. All his deferments were legitimate.

Yeah... His country called, he wasn't available... Nuff said. Of course, this is a problem, overall. We elected draft dodgers (Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump) over actual war heroes (McCain, Gore, Kerry).

The Catholic church was complicit in that they didn't report the complaints to authorities. People come out of the woodwork when they smell money. After all, how hard is it to prove something that supposedly happened 30 or 40 years ago didn't actually happen?

No,, they were more complicit than that. When they found out Father Bob was a kiddy diddler, they moved him to another parish without warning the congregation what he was. There was a great documentary called "Delivery us from Evil" which tracked how one priest was transferred all over California.

That's not to say some cases didn't, but I knew a guy that was trying to pull the same thing off. He was never molested by anybody. The piece of crap was too ugly to molest. The lowlife ripped me off for fifteen bucks when I was working on a catering truck making next to nothing. He was just a lowlife.

Wow, this is your argument... that someone who had a bad childhood ripped you off once for a whopping $15, so that means he MUST have been lying?

I would say the Washington Times is a pretty credible source.

The Washington Times is owned by the Unification Church... AKA the Moonies.

This is a credible source by you?

upload_2019-11-13_4-38-2.jpeg

If you bothered to read the article, the military didn't know of any cysts because he was never called to do the physical. During the draft, they took anybody they could get. If they wanted you, a stupid cyst would not have stopped them.

Actually, I did read the article. This is what Snopes had to say, even though they rated it as "Unproven".

What was the physical problem that disqualified Rush Limbaugh from the draft? Limbaugh biographer Paul D. Colford noted that “Limbaugh himself … stated that he was not drafted during the Vietnam War because he had been classified 4-F after a physical found that he had an ‘inoperable pilonidal cyst’ and ‘a football knee from high school.’ He added: ‘I made no effort to evade it or avoid it.'”2

However, that Limbaugh did indeed have a pilonidal cyst seems indisputable, as he himself, his mother, and his brother all maintained that he did:

If Soros thinks Pocahontas is the answer then she must be the worst of the bunch. Whatever that dude likes is bad for our country.

Wow, this is your argument... that someone who had a bad childhood ripped you off once for a whopping $15, so that means he MUST have been lying?

Everybody where he worked told me the guy was a lowlife. He even borrowed money from his fellow workers and never paid it back. Plus several of the claims were proven false. There was either no record of the family attending that church or school, and in some cases lived nowhere near where the priest was serving. Like I said, people smell money and act on it.

The Washington Times is owned by the Unification Church... AKA the Moonies.

This is a credible source by you?

There are several. How many would you like???

Actually, I did read the article. This is what Snopes had to say, even though they rated it as "Unproven".

What was the physical problem that disqualified Rush Limbaugh from the draft? Limbaugh biographer Paul D. Colford noted that “Limbaugh himself … stated that he was not drafted during the Vietnam War because he had been classified 4-F after a physical found that he had an ‘inoperable pilonidal cyst’ and ‘a football knee from high school.’ He added: ‘I made no effort to evade it or avoid it.'”2

However, that Limbaugh did indeed have a pilonidal cyst seems indisputable, as he himself, his mother, and his brother all maintained that he did:

Yes, I read that, and found no links to them actually saying it. What Snopes "suggested" is that his doctor might have contacted the draft board, but like the other claims, no evidence that he did.

(Technically, Limbaugh’s classification during his primary year of draft eligibility was 1-Y,not 4-F; he was only reclassified as 4-F after the 1-Y classification was abolished on 10 December 1971.)

The Dog was so terrified it shit itself to the point that feces were running down the windsheild.

:link:

He's a Mormon. They are all homophobies. And beating up a gay kid to the point where he commited suicide later was hardly a prank.

He didn't beat him up. He gave him a hair cut. Big deal. And even the family admitted nobody at the time knew of his sexual preference. People back then didn't talk about things like that.

Except he didn't do that GS Steel was completely looted. So were KB Toys, and American Paper... He completely looted these companies and the employees were left with squat. but then again, your the guy who thinks it's okay your boss cut your health insurance.

And you think it's okay to elect communists that are responsible for people like me losing my insurance. But your a leftist, so nothing is ever your fault, including not getting the badly needed mental health aid you so desperately need.

Top CEO's get paid to get results, not ripping off companies. Nobody would hire a CEO that has a reputation and record of doing that. You people on the left are totally clueless about the business world.

Yeah... His country called, he wasn't available... Nuff said. Of course, this is a problem, overall. We elected draft dodgers (Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump) over actual war heroes (McCain, Gore, Kerry).

Oh please. Gore's father got him a job as a newspaper reporter in Vietnam. He seen about as much war action as Clinton or Trump.

Everybody where he worked told me the guy was a lowlife. He even borrowed money from his fellow workers and never paid it back. Plus several of the claims were proven false. There was either no record of the family attending that church or school, and in some cases lived nowhere near where the priest was serving. Like I said, people smell money and act on it.

Cite the case... thanks.

And you think it's okay to elect communists that are responsible for people like me losing my insurance. But your a leftist, so nothing is ever your fault, including not getting the badly needed mental health aid you so desperately need.

If you lost your insurance, it's your own fucking fault. My guess, you could get insurance easily, but then you coldn't whine like a bitch about how the black man screwed you.

Cite the case... thanks.

How about one in your very own home town?

What happens when a priest is falsely accused of sexual abuse

But since you won't read it anyway, allow me to provide an excerpt:

Experts say precise figures related to the number of U.S. priests falsely accused of abuse are not available. But the annual report published by the National Review Board, the body that advises U.S. bishops on child sex abuse, suggests that while false accusations are rare, they do happen. The 2017 report, for example, shows that investigations of 182 allegations of abuse that were made before July 1, 2016, deemed 107 of them credible and another 60 in need of more investigation. But 13 were deemed “unsubstantiated” and two were found to be “obviously false.”

If you lost your insurance, it's your own fucking fault. My guess, you could get insurance easily, but then you coldn't whine like a bitch about how the black man screwed you.

So let's see, I made sure I got a job with insurance, had that insurance for over 20 years, and the day Commie Care started, my employer dropped the coverage, but it was my fault. Could I get insurance? Yes I can, but then I wouldn't have the money to purchase my life sustaining medications. But why would Democrats care about that? After all, it's my fault.

How about one in your very own home town?

What happens when a priest is falsely accused of sexual abuse

But since you won't read it anyway, allow me to provide an excerpt:

Actually, the guy sounded kind of creepy... I'm glad the authorities were proactive and didn't sweep this under the rug like they did for decades...

So let's see, I made sure I got a job with insurance, had that insurance for over 20 years, and the day Commie Care started, my employer dropped the coverage, but it was my fault. Could I get insurance? Yes I can, but then I wouldn't have the money to purchase my life sustaining medications. But why would Democrats care about that? After all, it's my fault.

Yup, it's your own fault, because frankly, I don't buy for a second that you couldn't have gotten insurance through an ACA plan or even a non-ACA plan.

You also - get this- could have sent out resumes and gotten a better job that offered insurance. You refused to do that as well, and found some other way to blame the Negro for that.

The reason why your employer dropped your insurance was he was greedy and didn't want to buy a plan that actually conformed with ACA requirements... The shitty plan I had in 2010 did.... the one that the HR Cow told us covered a little less every year.

Yup, it's your own fault, because frankly, I don't buy for a second that you couldn't have gotten insurance through an ACA plan or even a non-ACA plan.

You also - get this- could have sent out resumes and gotten a better job that offered insurance. You refused to do that as well, and found some other way to blame the Negro for that.

The reason why your employer dropped your insurance was he was greedy and didn't want to buy a plan that actually conformed with ACA requirements... The shitty plan I had in 2010 did.... the one that the HR Cow told us covered a little less every year.

To bad you have such a bad memory. But since the government put me out of work, I have time to explain it again:

My employer joined hundreds if not thousands of other small businesses who dropped their insurance plan thanks to Commie Care. And since I can't work for any large outfit, I'm stuck being only able to apply for "some" jobs in small companies, who also no longer provide coverage. While driving jobs are a dime a dozen, local jobs are much more in demand. People get sick of being on the road and decide to give up the big bucks to be at home every night. So businesses have their pick of the litter unless it's a really low paying crappy job.

Given my age, my health condition, my restrictions, and of course, competition, it's not easy to find a job. Even if I found a job that still provided coverage, the employer would not want somebody with preexisting conditions at my age on their plan, because it would be much more costly than having a younger driver with no medical problems.

I understand you're a lefty, and think you know it all, but you don't know this industry. My choices are few and far between given my situation. They don't want to deal with the government problems they give me almost every year.

To bad you have such a bad memory. But since the government put me out of work, I have time to explain it again:

Dude, excuses are like assholes, everyone has one.

Given my age, my health condition, my restrictions, and of course, competition, it's not easy to find a job.

Uh, no, guy, what makes it hard for you to find a job is that you are an unpleasant asshole. It comes off in your writing, in person you are probably ten times worse.

Forum List

Back