Kiss my Red, White and Blue Ass!!

Break out the ole rubber and glue, RetardedGySgt!
moon1.gif

Would you two like some tea, or warm milk and cookies?

You're both acting infantile.

Originally posted by Abelian Sea
therefore we should wipe them all out

I challenge you to find a single document that declares the genocide of the jewish people as one of their goals.

You won't be able to find it because this "information" came out of a zionist ass.

I have never called the US scumbags nor have I vilified my country. Your accusations against me are moronic and preposterous. If you had the intellect to understand my analogies, you would not have wasted so much time chasing irrelevancies.

Every response I get from you shows your need to insult, bully and intimidate. You obviously have a lot of anger and resentment, and I suspect that you hated the educated officers that once ordered you around. You probably thought they looked down on you, and ironically reacted in a manner that they in turn used to justify their condescension. Since military protocol never allowed you to respond to your superiors directly, you probably built up quite an arsenal of insults and retorts that you now vent in this forum. I’ve tried to adjust to your need to show me up, but you should understand that your insulting manner only diminishes your chances of earning my respect.

You feel a need to project a "good v. evil" mentality into this issue, but that has nothing to do with my point: we have to negotiate intelligently and move intelligently when dealing with Russia and China. That requires strength, but posturing and blustering without understanding how they will react is foolish and destabilizing. You may not "give a damn how they perceive us, so it's a good thing smarter people than you are handling it. Unfortunately, with Bush in charge, we are not putting our smartest people on this job.

Sure thing, dude. Do you REALLY think all that bluster is an adequate somkescreen for the tapdance you're doing?

I neither need, nor do I have the desire to bully or intimidate you. To loosely quote a certain lawyer ... condescension is an appropriate response to nonsense. You are incapable of taking down my argument so you launch into a sideways personal attack at me. How novel. *yawn*

You feel the need to cherrypick every comment made to suit only your backwards-assed argument and whine "foul" about anything you wish to suppress in order to support said backwards-assed argument.

You come on here talking shit about how smart you are so fucking prove it and stop dancing like a chicken on a hotplate running from your own words.

It doesn't matter what have directly stated when your implication is clear. You are trying to sell the legitimacy of someone else's perception of us as justification for their fallacious beliefs.

You ought to feel REAL intellectually superior right about now when you can't even get your BS over on some dumb old enlisted jarhead.:rofl:

José;693039 said:
I challenge you to find a single document that declares the genocide of the jewish people as one of their goals.

You won't be able to find it because this "information" came out of a zionist ass.

Right. Because gassing, cooking, shooting, beating, and/or experimenting on millions of them are indicative of nothing so long as no documentation stating intent exists.

Do you think you could be more obviously intellectually dishonest? Just asking because I'm pondering giving YOU the award.:eusa_eh:

You are trying to sell the legitimacy of someone else's perception of us as justification for their fallacious beliefs.

You ought to feel REAL intellectually superior right about now when you can't even get your BS over on some dumb old enlisted jarhead.

I have not tried to justify our adversaries' beliefs. You keep distorting my statements like that because you are either a liar or an idiot. It’s your choice.

You are a dumb jarhead. It’s not a matter of trying to get something over on you. That would make as much sense as trying to get something over on my dog. It’s a matter of trying to teach the unteachable (you, not my dog). I used to wonder how you did not get rise higher in the service than noncom. Any 90-day wonder could do it, so why did you fall short? Now I wonder how you got that far. And that makes me fear for the security of our country more than any policy the Democrats might support.

I have not tried to justify our adversaries' beliefs. You keep distorting my statements like that because you are either a liar or an idiot. It’s your choice.

You are a dumb jarhead. It’s not a matter of trying to get something over on you. That would make as much sense as trying to get something over on my dog. It’s a matter of trying to teach the unteachable (you, not my dog). I used to wonder how you did not get rise higher in the service than noncom. Any 90-day wonder could do it, so why did you fall short? Now I wonder how you got that far. And that makes me fear for the security of our country more than any policy the Democrats might support.

Sure. You aren't trying to justify their beliefs ... except for the part where you are attempting to use their perspective as a means to do so.

I see you wish to further expand on proving you haven't got a clue where yet another subject comes into play.

I think falling short requires the endeavor part, doesn't it, Wile E.? Why on Earth would a respectable Staff Noncommissioned Officer want to be a commissioned officer? Heaven forbid. Most of them are just pompous-ass, arrogant windbags like you who wouldn't know a tent pole from the stick up their asses and have to continually point out how smart they think they are while trying to blow smoke up people's asses.

I'd as soon be a shit-for-brains lawyer posting out my ass on a political message board.:badgrin:

Not to worry though Wile E. ... I am techincally proficient at my job. I can destroy anything. Look at your argument.;)

There is no really direct path for Non Commissioned Officers to Unrestricted Officer either. While Lower grade enlisted may occasionally be allowed to go to Officer Candidate school ( and very few at that) the only path for Staff NCO to officer is the Warrant Officer Program.

In the Marine Corps a Warrant Officer is supposed to be a duty expert on what ever subject he is trained in. The reality is you have two types of people that go Warrant Officer. The really good that want to give up being SNCO's ( most do not see it as a promotion) and the really bad that can not get promoted and the command wants to get rid of.

Once a Warrant Officer one can eventually become a restricted duty Officer and work there way to Captain, with a few making Major and even less making Lt Col. I believe in My MOS there were 4 billets over all for Lt Col and that was across the entire field not just one MOS. Now Officers technically do not have the same MOS structure as enlisted but it is comparable.

Forum List

Back