"Kiss my black ass, because we got a black mayor"

Here's your hypocrisy, Technie -- check out the "how-dare-they" comments.

[thread=Who's your daddy? The Fed expands its role in your personal life [/thread]

Actually, I meant to link this thread (but I can't get it to work, so you'll just have to look for it, either above or just below this one).

Conservative blog in free speech flap after racial slurs directed at Obama Children

Someone "mooned" someone on a thread on here?

I'm thinking you got a whole different thing out of the OP than everyone else.

Posted by KMAN?! Surely you jest. He apparently even had to find this from a newspaper across the pond, it was that important that he start an entire thread about it. Again, not tough to figure out.

It's typical responses... If minority's do it... Who cares.... If White people do it it's a hate crime.... Just look at some of the comments by people like MaggieMae and you will see why this country is going down the toilet...Sad.

Oh come on, genius. Your whole purpose was to get exactly the kind of response you got. If I'm the only one, that's sad. I can read your game with no directions.

Hey, great... stupid whites think that by voting for Obama, all will be peace and love.

Down the Mississippi: delta town elects first black mayor - Telegraph

“"Everybody out here was whooping and hollering and running and trying to flip,” said Patrina Brown, 25, the new mayor’s niece and newly elected as one of Alligator’s five aldermen.

Some youngsters ran into Mr Fava’s store to taunt him. “They was pulling down their pants, shouting, ’Kiss my black ass, because we got a black mayor’, swinging their things around and throwing stuff,” said Jennifer Green, 31, a black mother of 10.

Last edited:
It's typical responses... If minority's do it... Who cares.... If White people do it it's a hate crime.... Just look at some of the comments by people like MaggieMae and you will see why this country is going down the toilet...Sad.

Oh come on, genius. Your whole purpose was to get exactly the kind of response you got. If I'm the only one, that's sad. I can read your game with no directions.

And your "game" isn't just as easy to read? Had someone posted a story about white kids running into a store, dropping their pants and saying "kiss my WHITE ass, we got a WHITE mayor," you're liberal, God hating, fetus hating, conservative hating, WHITE hating self would be all over this board frothing at the mouth.

You got no room to talk any shit about any facet of this story. There's a huge double standard in this country for blacks and whites, and you're putting it on display here for all to see. Nice job... KMAN didn't have to anything more than post his article, and you turned inside out right on cue proving the point.

Oh please...You people are just too goddamned hilarious. If not about OBAMA, then why post it? First black mayor? First black president? Get it? These are toughies.

"You people"?

What's that your Rush Limbaugh impression? Who are you lumping me in with?

"You" and your ilk. Heaven knows what you're calling yourselves on any given day. Apparently you never voted for Bush and you're not Republicans. How about you come up with an appropriate party label? Palin People? Constitutional Cons? Renegade Righties? Nobamas? (The latter of course is the one that fits best.) It wouldn't matter what he did, you would be against it. And if there isn't something newsworthy on any particular day to bitch about, there's always some obscure "story" from some equally obscure hamlet to post where even a subliminal message becomes loud and clear. Like this one.

Sorry, I'm not that guy. As far as politically, if you are trying to track me, I'm generally on the right accept for social issues. On social issues, I'm fiscally conservative, but socially liberal if that makes sense. (You can have an abortion, but don't ask me to fund it).

If Obama does something right, I have no problem giving him credit. But, he's not the mayor and the mayor actually has nothing to do with any of my questions to you. My questions are concerning your acceptance of uncivil actions and discourse and dismissing it as no big deal. Perfectly acceptable as far as I can tell.

Actually, I meant to link this thread (but I can't get it to work, so you'll just have to look for it, either above or just below this one).

Conservative blog in free speech flap after racial slurs directed at Obama Children

Posted by KMAN?! Surely you jest. He apparently even had to find this from a newspaper across the pond, it was that important that he start an entire thread about it. Again, not tough to figure out.

So your point is that it is untrue or that KMAN really goes the extra mile to try to find controversial stories?

Really, stick to the point about the bad behavior and your reaction to it.

So your point is that it is untrue or that KMAN really goes the extra mile to try to find controversial stories?

Really, stick to the point about the bad behavior and your reaction to it.
KMAN pretty much transplants every link from drudge on a daily basis. he might be a lot of things, but scouring the internet for stories that "you people" like, isn't on his schedule.
:lol:

Jesse Jackson would have been there before this story even hit the press had it been the other way around...

Some youngsters ran into Mr Fava’s store to taunt him. “They was pulling down their pants, shouting, ’Kiss my black ass, because we got a black mayor’, swinging their things around and throwing stuff,” said Jennifer Green, 31, a black mother of 10.

Down the Mississippi: delta town elects first black mayor - Telegraph

I didn't know Bass lived in Mississippi :eusa_eh:

you think you are making a joke but he actually does live in Mississippi.

Forum List

Back