"Kiss my black ass, because we got a black mayor"

KMAN

Jul 9, 2008
Jesse Jackson would have been there before this story even hit the press had it been the other way around...

Some youngsters ran into Mr Fava’s store to taunt him. “They was pulling down their pants, shouting, ’Kiss my black ass, because we got a black mayor’, swinging their things around and throwing stuff,” said Jennifer Green, 31, a black mother of 10.

Down the Mississippi: delta town elects first black mayor - Telegraph

Jesse Jackson would have been there before this story even hit the press had it been the other way around...

Some youngsters ran into Mr Fava’s store to taunt him. “They was pulling down their pants, shouting, ’Kiss my black ass, because we got a black mayor’, swinging their things around and throwing stuff,” said Jennifer Green, 31, a black mother of 10.

Thank you for the update.

Yes there is a pretty big double standard these days.

jesse jackson would have been there before this story even hit the press had it been the other way around...

some youngsters ran into mr fava’s store to taunt him. “they was pulling down their pants, shouting, ’kiss my black ass, because we got a black mayor’, swinging their things around and throwing stuff,” said jennifer green, 31, a black mother of 10.

down the mississippi: Delta town elects first black mayor - telegraph

bfd.

Really?

I'm trying to understand exactly what behavior you are condoning and when and if it applies to everyone or just certain people, places and times.

So, you apparently have no problem with taunting people with words and actions such as mooning. So, to analogize very close to the story line, you would have no problem walking through a Sears store and witnessing a couple of people pull down their pants and begin to taunt the manager of the store for some political reason?

Am I to understand this what you find acceptable public discourse?

jesse jackson would have been there before this story even hit the press had it been the other way around...

some youngsters ran into mr fava’s store to taunt him. “they was pulling down their pants, shouting, ’kiss my black ass, because we got a black mayor’, swinging their things around and throwing stuff,” said jennifer green, 31, a black mother of 10.

bfd.

Really?

I'm trying to understand exactly what behavior you are condoning and when and if it applies to everyone or just certain people, places and times.

So, you apparently have no problem with taunting people with words and actions such as mooning. So, to analogize very close to the story line, you would have no problem walking through a Sears store and witnessing a couple of people pull down their pants and begin to taunt the manager of the store for some political reason?

:popcorn::popcorn:

bfd.

Really?

I say big fucking deal because it's such a "big fucking deal" to Obama haters. Shit like this goes on all the time across the country/across the globe. If I wanted to waste my time, I could find a hundred different "stories" archived where similar (and worse) situations have been reversed in the past.

Really?

I say big fucking deal because it's such a "big fucking deal" to Obama haters. Shit like this goes on all the time across the country/across the globe. If I wanted to waste my time, I could find a hundred different "stories" archived where similar (and worse) situations have been reversed in the past.

What the hell are you talking about? Seriously. Did you read the OP?

This isn't about Obama. How did you bring him into this?

So your position is that since people have done this before, it's no big deal that other people do it? Really? It wouldn't occur to you that this is an inappropriate action and shouldn't be condoned?

Really?

So your position is that since people have done this before, it's no big deal that other people do it? Really? It wouldn't occur to you that this is an inappropriate action and shouldn't be condoned?

Oh please...You people are just too goddamned hilarious. If not about OBAMA, then why post it? First black mayor? First black president? Get it? These are toughies.

Here's your hypocrisy, Technie -- check out the "how-dare-they" comments.

[thread=Who's your daddy? The Fed expands its role in your personal life [/thread]

[thread=Who's your daddy? The Fed expands its role in your personal life [/thread]

Actually, I meant to link this thread (but I can't get it to work, so you'll just have to look for it, either above or just below this one).

Conservative blog in free speech flap after racial slurs directed at Obama Children

I have a techinical question:

Why does a little podunk town of 220 need a MAYOR???

Oh please...You people are just too goddamned hilarious. If not about OBAMA, then why post it? First black mayor? First black president? Get it? These are toughies.

"You people"?

What's that your Rush Limbaugh impression? Who are you lumping me in with?

This from a guy whose entire state could be concealed by a postage stamp on a full sized wall map. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Actually, I meant to link this thread (but I can't get it to work, so you'll just have to look for it, either above or just below this one).

Conservative blog in free speech flap after racial slurs directed at Obama Children
MaggieMae, you really must have your head stuck up Obama's ass to think that nasty children in the OP have the right to call out anyone in public by showing their asses because they have a new mayor. Rude ignorant black or white children are not acceptable by any normal standards by most normal people.

Someone "mooned" someone on a thread on here?

I'm thinking you got a whole different thing out of the OP than everyone else.

It's typical responses... If minority's do it... Who cares.... If White people do it it's a hate crime.... Just look at some of the comments by people like MaggieMae and you will see why this country is going down the toilet...Sad.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

This from a guy whose entire state could be concealed by a postage stamp on a full sized wall map. :lol:

Not quite.

And I don't really see how that answers my question.

Even towns of 200 people have streets, water and sewer. City folk think that rural country towns still use outhouses....

"You people"?

What's that your Rush Limbaugh impression? Who are you lumping me in with?

"You" and your ilk. Heaven knows what you're calling yourselves on any given day. Apparently you never voted for Bush and you're not Republicans. How about you come up with an appropriate party label? Palin People? Constitutional Cons? Renegade Righties? Nobamas? (The latter of course is the one that fits best.) It wouldn't matter what he did, you would be against it. And if there isn't something newsworthy on any particular day to bitch about, there's always some obscure "story" from some equally obscure hamlet to post where even a subliminal message becomes loud and clear. Like this one.

Forum List

Back