Kiss Butt Obama

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Besides being the embarrassment to the nation as our head apologist and foreign butt kisser I think we can almost guarantee Obama will be a complete failure on foreign policy.

Give up the European missile shield just so he can kiss Putins butt and maybe get some help with wimpy sanctions on Iran.

You can mark these words, Iran will have nuclear weapons by the end of Obama's !st term, No Balls Obama hasn't got the nerve to stop it.

North Korea will certainly enlarge their nuclear stockpile, Obama will probably offer to help because America did something wrong.

Finally on Afghanistan, Obama delays making a decision, WHAT !!!!! we have soldiers putting their lives on the line over there and this gutless wonder can't make a decision?

I wonder, is Obama our first kiss butt, pacifist President?

Besides being the embarrassment to the nation as our head apologist and foreign butt kisser I think we can almost guarantee Obama will be a complete failure on foreign policy.

Give up the European missile shield just so he can kiss Putins butt and maybe get some help with wimpy sanctions on Iran.

You can mark these words, Iran will have nuclear weapons by the end of Obama's !st term, No Balls Obama hasn't got the nerve to stop it.

North Korea will certainly enlarge their nuclear stockpile, Obama will probably offer to help because America did something wrong.

Finally on Afghanistan, Obama delays making a decision, WHAT !!!!! we have soldiers putting their lives on the line over there and this gutless wonder can't make a decision?

Appeasement has been tried before. He won't be breaking any new ground on this one. Sorry, Barry.

Appeasement has been tried before. He won't be breaking any new ground on this one. Sorry, Barry.

:disbelief:....Well, just over 8 months, he could easily set the record.

Maybe Obama should have followed the Bush strategy on Iran: hope and pray they don't get them. Wait, that policy was completely ineffective.

Neither.
He got the major part of his campaign funding from the Russians and Red Chinese. Thus he is beholden to them and does their bidding.
Any proof of that? Or is that just speculation?

Maybe Obama should have followed the Bush strategy on Iran: hope and pray they don't get them. Wait, that policy was completely ineffective.
Ignorance.

Ignorance.

That was the Bush administration strategy. To take more aggressive action, it's going to be necessary to gather international support. That support would not have came under the Bush administration's no negotiation policy.

Obama follows Bush’s modus operandi on Iran

In a manner chillingly reminiscent of the Bush administration’s buildup to the Iraq war, top White House officials yesterday intensified the US propaganda offensive against Iran, threatening heavy sanctions if Tehran does not provide unrestricted access to its newly revealed uranium enrichment plant near the city of Qom and other nuclear facilities and personnel.

Interviewed on separate Sunday television programs, Defence Secretary Robert Gates and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton both painted the Qom revelations in the most sinister terms. If the “illicit nuclear facility” had been for peaceful nuclear purposes, Gates declared, “there’s no reason to put it so deep underground, no reason to be deceptive about it, keep it a… secret for a protracted period of time.”

That theme has been endlessly recycled in the US media over the past few days to cultivate a climate of fear and justify further punitive actions against Iran. The incomplete Qom plant is not “illicit,” however, as countries are obliged to provide details under the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty only when facilities become operational. Moreover, given repeated US and Israeli threats of military action, it is hardly surprising that the Qom plant, like its far larger counterpart at Natanz, is being built underground.

You were saying, Polk?

That was the Bush administration strategy. ....
Source? It's just cheap talk from you.

The Bush administration attempted negotiations with Iran? On what planet?
And now dishonest.
Ignorance.
That was the Bush administration strategy. ...
Source?

Last edited:
I'm dishonest because you snipped part of my comment?
You are ignorant, dishonest, ignorant again, and dishonest again.
Source? It's just cheap talk from you.

The Bush administration attempted negotiations with Iran? On what planet?
And now dishonest.
Ignorance.
That was the Bush administration strategy. ...
Source?
Source?

Total fail, Polk, in so many ways. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back