kinky barnyard fun

JayW

May 9, 2005
A report last week on the blog News Hounds led us to a May 6 exchange between anti-abortion activist Neal Horsley and Alan Colmes on Colmes' FOX News radio show. In the interview, Horsley, a vocally religious proponent of posting names of abortion doctors on the Web so that anti-abortion extremists will know how to find them, admitted to having engaged in bestiality.

"You had sex with animals?" Colmes asked, with regard to reports of Horsley's past experience with bestiality and homosexuality. "Absolutely. I was a fool. When you grow up on a farm in Georgia, your first girlfriend is a mule."

When Colmes suggested that maybe that's not the case for everyone who grows up on a farm in Georgia, Horsley shot back, "It has historically been the case. You people are so far removed from reality ... welcome to domestic life on the farm ... You experiment with anything that moves when you are growing up sexually. You're naïve…If it's warm and it's damp and it vibrates you might in fact have sex with it." (And if it has ovaries, a vagina, and it has the ability to lactate, you might in fact make it your mission to take away its control of its own body!)

It is not without irony, folks, that the man's name is Horsley...from Salon

JayW said:
A report last week on the blog News Hounds led us to a May 6 exchange between anti-abortion activist Neal Horsley and Alan Colmes on Colmes' FOX News radio show. In the interview, Horsley, a vocally religious proponent of posting names of abortion doctors on the Web so that anti-abortion extremists will know how to find them, admitted to having engaged in bestiality.

"You had sex with animals?" Colmes asked, with regard to reports of Horsley's past experience with bestiality and homosexuality. "Absolutely. I was a fool. When you grow up on a farm in Georgia, your first girlfriend is a mule."

When Colmes suggested that maybe that's not the case for everyone who grows up on a farm in Georgia, Horsley shot back, "It has historically been the case. You people are so far removed from reality ... welcome to domestic life on the farm ... You experiment with anything that moves when you are growing up sexually. You're naïve…If it's warm and it's damp and it vibrates you might in fact have sex with it." (And if it has ovaries, a vagina, and it has the ability to lactate, you might in fact make it your mission to take away its control of its own body!)

How about a link to the article or site-not the homepage?

Women have control over their own bodies. They can decide whether or not to have sex. It's just that having sex increases the likelihood of pregnancy by....I don't know - quite a bit, I'd guess. It's part and parcel of having sex, and a very good reason sex wasn't meant to be entered into lightly. It has consequences. The sexual revolution was a lie.

And before anyone brings up rape, remember that abortions resulting from rape account for a whopping .17% of all abortions.

JayW said:
(And if it has ovaries, a vagina, and it has the ability to lactate, you might in fact make it your mission to take away its control of its own body!)

The question is what gives them the right over another's body? When a woman enters an abortion clinic and goes into the room there are in fact three main participants, only one of which has no choice whatsoever. When a newly made human is at their most vulnerable and deserve the most protection is when we attempt to define them as "worthless" and take every right that we attribute to human life otherwise.

The voiceless deserve to have champions regardless of your attempt to take from them their worth to society or your attempt to deny the importance of taking the life of the innocent to insure we are not inconvenienced in their care. That they are not developed yet is clear, but that in itself is not reason enough to deny their human origin or their actual existence.

Ummmm...people......

Pardon my language but...

This guy admitted to fucking a mule.

Do we really need to say anything about anything else?

Start another thread about abortion. That subject deserves it's own post (I'm sure it already has one); not one tied to some loon-cake who ran around a farm when he was a kid having sex with anything that was ....warm, damp and vibrating.

GotZoom said:
Ummmm...people......

Start another thread about abortion. That subject deserves it's own post (I'm sure it already has one); not one tied to some loon-cake who ran around a farm when he was a kid having sex with anything that was ....warm, damp and vibrating.

I would agree had he limited his original post to how disgusting it was to have sex with animals, yet he didn't. By adding the Parentheses he changed the thrust of the post and his point became how wrong everybody must be who is anti-abortion simply because this lunatic admitted to having sex with an animal. Poor animal.

GotZoom said:
Ummmm...people......

Eeeeewwwwww! :eek: However, your point is correct.

mom4 said:
Eeeeewwwwww! :eek: However, your point is correct.

Yeah, on second thought a lunatic having sex with animals is not something I want at the forefront of my mind....

I could do without having to read about this sick practice regularly.

:smoke:

There is a documented case of a Puritan from the Massachusetts Bay Colony who had sex with sheep. He was executed according to the laws of the colony, but first he was required to pick out the sheep he fucked. Then the sheep were executed and thrown into a Lye pit.

"And no use was made of their flesh"

Forum List

Back