King of Pop Praying With Jesse Jackson

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
This just gets better and better. A minister whose had numerous extra-marital affairs, at least one child out of those affairs is praying with our buddy, Michael, beat it, Jackson. Hmm, wonder if Jesse has heard "billie jean" by Michael.

And our buddy even takes advice from the Nation of Islam.

Michael Jackson receives advice from the activist minister on both spiritual and personal issues, said Raymone K. Bain, the singer's spokeswoman.

"They've known each other for a long time," Bain said after Jackson's child molestation case recessed for the afternoon Tuesday.

She said the singer usually wakes up at about 4:30 a.m., and talks to Jackson for 15 to 20 minutes. The two talk to each other by phone and pray together, she said.

Earlier in the case, the pop star received advice and security from members of the Nation of Islam.

Link

Deah Lawd, this is Jesse and Michael heah. Lawd, I pray that Michael gets off. I really, really want him to get off. And I have a feelin' that he will get off. And Lawd, if you care, please let me get off, too. I get off in a different way from Michael, but I love to get off. So if you could arrange it so I gets off, that would be blessed.

Amen.

William Joyce said:
Deah Lawd, this is Jesse and Michael heah. Lawd, I pray that Michael gets off. I really, really want him to get off. And I have a feelin' that he will get off. And Lawd, if you care, please let me get off, too. I get off in a different way from Michael, but I love to get off. So if you could arrange it so I gets off, that would be blessed.

Amen.
:teeth: :teeth:

Forum List

Back