King Obama pardons turkey without congress

This tyrant knows no bounds. Amnesty for turkeys too? Next thing you know we'll be pardoning dark skinned people. :lol:

I don't believe in pardoning delicious birds that are better fitted for the oven. Our president truly is a tyrant. :p

Why are we putting up with this tyranny?

Finally, I'm being vindicated. When everyone was accusing him of being from Kenya, I and I alone was saying he was from Turkey. Now I have proof that he cares more about his birth country than he does about us. Somebody call Sean and rush.

Finally, I'm being vindicated. When everyone was accusing him of being from Kenya, I and I alone was saying he was from Turkey. Now I have proof that he cares more about his birth country than he does about us. Somebody call Sean and rush.

^^^^The above post is a,,,,,,,,
thQJPEFP1E.jpg

^^^^The above post is a,,,,,,,,View attachment 34391

I know it wasn't Steven Colbert funny, but I giggled a little.

^^^^The above post is a,,,,,,,,View attachment 34391

I know it wasn't Steven Colbert funny, but I giggled a little.

So did I, but I just had to use the turkey picture some time today! :dance:

Forum List

Back