King Obama Demands Rushmore Tribute

reagan_years_zps49a56ca0.png

They're pissed because Reagan inspired the people and the country. that's when we were more as one

then it went in the gutter from there. Conservatives/Republicans didn't HATE Billy Boy Clinton like the (the left/Democrats) did with BUSH... they treated him like dirt. but their poor Obama, you can't criticize him by golly or you're accused of being racist...or it's Republicans fault Obama act like a thug and remember how they told us, HE WON so he gets to run all over us

Bush?

10564726_10203620104294829_1653447981_n_zps41f76e9d.jpg

The White House Press Corps erupted in applause when the President made his announcement. Representatives from MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, and NPR all wept openly. “He should be the ONLY one on Rushmore,” gushed MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell.

I knew it....

see, what did I tell you^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OVER 20 years ago and they still go frikken nuts you mention how Reagan was admired and looked up to

and how everyone today see Obama as still nothing more but a community agitator thug

The White House Press Corps erupted in applause when the President made his announcement. Representatives from MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, and NPR all wept openly. “He should be the ONLY one on Rushmore,” gushed MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell.

I knew it....

But not til his ears are clean!

obama_rushmored.jpg

OVER 20 years ago and they still go frikken nuts you mention how Reagan was admired and looked up to

and how everyone today see Obama as still nothing more but a community agitator thug

1978658_754592521229282_8600486658723905159_n_zpsa7107672.jpg

And Stoopid Steff is still rolling ...

10574428_691210407638683_4511332698001030991_n_zps65de12e0.jpg

Not our fault you all picked a loser

now who show sour grapes?

must really suck to see that almost 70% disapproval from ALL colors, party affiliation, etc Obama has from THE people in the country.

Poor luds, he's been reduced to a sniveling little troll boy

but I am enjoying it from when Obama was first elected and we were told, HE WON GET OVER IT...

happy days are here to stay
:thewave:

I've heard these claims before but never seen them proven. When exactly did Reagan allegedly raise taxes and by how much and what taxes did he allegedly raise. Also give me the exact bill he signed that raised taxes. Reagan didn't know about the Iran-Contra Affair at all. This is an established fact. How can you blame Reagan for creating Osama bin Laden. Are you alleging that Reagan is somehow his father.

Just try to prove any or all of those things and quit mudslinging.

They're pissed because Reagan inspired the people and the country. that's when we were more as one

then it went in the gutter from there. Conservatives/Republicans didn't HATE Billy Boy Clinton like the (the left/Democrats) did with BUSH... they treated him like dirt. but their poor Obama, you can't criticize him by golly or you're accused of being racist...or it's Republicans fault Obama act like a thug and remember how they told us, HE WON so he gets to run all over us
Remember when Reagan left the Marines in Lebanon?
That is not all. He passed a bill that allowed liar loans to be part of federal law. That resulted in the housing bubble which the moron didn't live to see. I bet if he saw what the housing bubble did he would have returned to being a new deal Democrat. He was duped by Thatcher, plain and simple. He was too naive to even know.

FDR had the banksters under the government's thumb. Reagan helped the banksters get out of that box, and then the repeal of Glass-Steagall and the deregulation of derivatives resulted in the housing bubble.

I knew it....

I'm thinking more of a monument on the national mall. Something between the Lincoln memorial and Washington monument

Forum List

Back