King Obama? Brian Williams Bows to Obama TWICE.

Williams bowed.

So he is inferior to Obama.

Obama bowed.

So he is inferior to the Saudi King...

What is with conservative queefbags fixation on fucking bowing?

It's a goddamn motherfucking NOD!

Good Christ!!!

Do conservatives always keep their neck and back completely straight and erect when meeting someone or shaking their hand to that they don't accidentally convey that they are inferior???

Fucking "A"!

Good Christ!!!

Do conservatives always keep their neck and back completely straight and erect when meeting someone or shaking their hand to that they don't accidentally convey that they are inferior???

Fucking "A"!

I extend a hand for a greeting hello or goodbye. I don't bow to other people. What has gotten you into a tizzy? Perhaps, it was a mistake made by both Pres Obama and Brian Williams. But knowing that most of the media is totally infatuated with Pres Obama, I don't think it was mistake on Williams part, especially for someone who is well-schooled in the art of what-to-do in front of the camera. I think Chris Matthews would have laid prostrate by Pres Obama's feet.

No, it was much more bow-like than nod-like.

Yes.

Good Christ!!!

Fucking "A"!

I extend a hand for a greeting hello or goodbye. I don't bow to other people. What has gotten you into a tizzy? Perhaps, it was a mistake made by both Pres Obama and Brian Williams. But knowing that most of the media is totally infatuated with Pres Obama, I don't think it was mistake on Williams part, especially for someone who is well-schooled in the art of what-to-do in front of the camera. I think Chris Matthews would have laid prostrate by Pres Obama's feet.

I'm not in a tizzy. Just fake outrage to match that of the conservatives.

If any of you seriously think that in Brian Williams's mind he was saying "I must bow before Barack Obama to show him that he has power over me and that I revere him"...

and if any of you seriously think that Obama thought "I must bow down before the King of Saudi Arabia because he is my ruler and I am his subject"...

then you seriously need some help.

Good Christ!!!

Fucking "A"!

If any of you seriously think that in Brian Williams's mind he was saying "I must bow before Barack Obama to show him that he has power over me and that I revere him"...

and if any of you seriously think that Obama thought "I must bow down before the King of Saudi Arabia because he is my ruler and I am his subject"...

Are you serious???

Xotoxi, have you ever gone into a restaurant and bowed to the maitre d' or did the maitre d' bow to you when he seated you at a table? What is the ordinal nature of that relationship?

Are you serious???

Xotoxi, have you ever gone into a restaurant and bowed to the maitre d' or did the maitre d' bow to you when he seated you at a table? What is the ordinal nature of that relationship?

First of all, I don't go into restaurants were people bow to me.

And secondly, if a maitre d' was to bow to me or anyone, they clearly are not implying that they are inferior or that they are there to be ruled.

And finally, if this is truly a hot button topic for the GOP...then you guys are hurtin' for certain.

Are you serious???

First of all, I don't go into restaurants were people bow to me.

And secondly, if a maitre d' was to bow to me or anyone, they clearly are not implying that they are inferior or that they are there to be ruled.

And finally, if this is truly a hot button topic for the GOP...then you guys are hurtin' for certain.

Wrong, there is an implication of status when there is bowing.

This is just one of a number of incidents involving Pres Obama, that have given our country pause about the selection of this man for the presidency.

Good Christ!!!

Fucking "A"!

and how is it you know 100% that obama did not think that...notice this time he did not bow to the king, not even when the king put that necklace around his neck, obama bent over less to get something put around his neck than he did to "shake hands"....

you do not have 100% proof what obama was thinking and it is arrogant to tell others they need help when you in fact do not know for sure what he was thinking

New Topics

Forum List

Back