King Obama? Brian Williams Bows to Obama TWICE.

C-101

Old School Conservative
Apr 10, 2009
N. Korea
This is good, watch closely at the nine second mark and the twelve second mark.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLYtHHxTTmc]YouTube - Brian Williams says goodnight to President Obama[/ame]

Brian Williams initially bows at the nine second mark, acknowledged by Obama with a return of a nod.

bwb.jpg

Then, as Obama departs Brian Williams humbly maintains a slight bow in his head at the twelve second mark.

:lol:

oh noooooooooo...a tv news reporter shows respect for the US president...eee gads the horror of it all!:lol:
:laughing:

Here they come again.

"It was just respect, not submission!"

when will you guys NOT look for things that really are not there? anything to smear Obama and the so called "liberal biased msm" whatever gets you through the day I guess

Your lack of denial is astounding for a dem.

That must mean that you do think it was a bow and a gesture of submission.:shock:

Clearly you do not know the difference between bowing and nodding.

Next.
My God, Williams is looking down at Obama's suit jacket buttons for crying out loud, breaking eye contact completely!

It was more than a casual nod. It was a solemn bow. Look at the serious expression on Williams's face.

Life Long Dem said:
where is my lack of denial??? I was stating how damned ludicris you people are for calling dumb shit like this as "important to talk about"

A) You did not deny that it was a bow.

B) You did not refute my counterpoint that it was submission not just respect.

Therefore, a lack of denial and silent agreement of my assessment.

:lol:

Last edited:

Next.

lol, right?

And Obama returned the nod ferchristsakes ...

Some people will strrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrretch anything to find an angle of attack.

It was a really nice special. I wondered what the talking points were going to be today.

Geezus.

Next.

lol, right?

Some people will strrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrretch anything to find an angle of attack.

EXACTLY...there is nothing there and he STILL finds a way to twist it into something else and the picture is NOT proof of ANYTHING...its called freeze framing a video at the right time, you do that and you can make it look like anything you want.

Next.

lol, right?

EXACTLY...there is nothing there and he STILL finds a way to twist it into something else and the picture is NOT proof of ANYTHING...its called freeze framing a video at the right time, you do that and you can make it look like anything you want.
The difference is that freeze framing is not necessary to notice the bows.

I watched it several times trying to see it from a different angle but I could not.

It was very noticeable.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEUif1--r38]YouTube - Did Obama bow to Saudi King Abdullah, or was he cleaning the floor?[/ame]

or​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkoEIYve2GM]YouTube - Did Brian Williams bow to Obama?[/ame]

Forum List

Back